LoadingReadyRun: It's Magic

DetectiveSparky

Size doesn't matter
Jul 16, 2009
That was a nice sendoff for Tim :D

But whole crap, when I saw that it was Magic, I was excited. I got into Magic, much in the same way earlier this year by getting a free starter deck. Oh the money I have spent... but I don't buy singles unless I need another one of a card.

Sad that no one played green :( don't block my small elf? I'll pump it with Might of Oaks!

People hate my decks... but I hate my fiancé's more, his are way worse than mine are, mostly because he managed to make his infinite mana loop, and created an +infinite/+infinite Chimeric Mass. We managed to Doom Blade it (this was a multiplayer game) but then using his infinite mana, went on to create infinite Myr XD

I only have like 2 themed decks: Vampire and Elf, 2 purpose themed decks: deck destruction and anti-artifact, then my other decks are centered around a couple mytic rare cards I got from a draft. Crap I gotta stop babbling about Magic...

Delusibeta

Reachin' out...
Mar 7, 2010
BlueInkAlchemist said:
I'm sorry to see Tim go (if he's really going)
Yep, it was officially announced back in September [http://loadingreadyrun.com/blog/?p=1965]. Don't be too surprised if he turns up again in the summer, however, and/or the occasional cameo.

Baralak

Dec 9, 2009
GREAT episode! I lol'd.

Any chance of decklists? PArticularly of the goblin deck? I LOVE goblins!

AnneSQF

Sep 22, 2009
This was INSANE!! I lol'd throughout the entire video. I'm not joking, I laughed for 8 solid minutes. Creepy Alex is awesome, need more of that. And Tim at the start, rofl!
PS. I got a tip for beating Alex: Ornithopter.

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
This is a good as explanation as any why I won't get back into Magic. I have neither the money nor the willpower for it.

Sarmos

Mar 28, 2010
Ha! best LRR I've seen yet. There's only one card shop around where I live, but I haven't played in about a year or two. Used to run a pretty awesome green-white-huge-monster-with-shroud-and-lifelink deck.

Sheinen

Apr 22, 2009
I collected the Star Trek CCGs. All of them. Even the DS9 ones that were admittedly shit.

Unfortunately the only other person I knew who also collected them died, true story, and they've sat unused in the bottom of my wardrobe since.

I miss my cards and my friend.

8bitmaster

Devourer of pie
Nov 9, 2009
yes ch! finally! I wish I could watch it with sound right now I can't wait. DAMN YOU COLLEGE LECTURE!!!!

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
KITTEHS!

I'm sorry, funny episode. I loved the ICP reference, because it was pretty slick in the insertion.

but...KITTEHS!

TheEnglishman

Jun 13, 2009
8bitmaster said:
yes ch! finally! I wish I could watch it with sound right now I can't wait. DAMN YOU COLLEGE LECTURE!!!!
You're watching it without sound, that must be weird, Tim puts on a shirt, James gesticulates weirdly, Tim leaves, Alex rises from the ground.

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
hmm sux i got in to pc gaming b4 hitting card gaming.

I do love me some commodore hustle. Keep up the good work peeps.