LoadingReadyRun: It's Magic

Feb 13, 2008
James_LRR said:
and lastly, Magic the Gathering has taken a tight grip on all of us... send help.
You could, of course, auction off the decks used - in Desert Bus...ya know, if you're really serious about quitting....

AwesomeExpress

Packages Delivered: 84 / 1900
Feb 4, 2010
This video is now a part of my favorites list! And I don't even like the game! Also, you know what department LRR is lacking in? Morgan! Where is that guy?

MatParker116

Feb 4, 2009
Lady Kathleen said:
James_LRR said:
Hooray!!! I'm super stoked all of you liked it, I think the entire crew was pretty excited for this episode.

Also, yes thats Kathleen popping out behind the chairs in the scene at the store.
Desert Bus does in fact start on Friday @ 6:00PM

and lastly, Magic the Gathering has taken a tight grip on all of us... send help.
Send cards!
I think you all have a serious problem Kathleen here's a great website:
http://www.magictheaddiction.com/

hawk533

Dec 17, 2009
Nostalgia + ICP Miracles references = Win!

I nostalgiaed so hard watching those magic matches. I'm glad that I haven't played it since I got a job because I would totally be the same way. This way I've been able to spend all my money on video games and awesome board games.

chipfizz

Jul 15, 2009
Never played the game but after that i might have a look at it.

Loved the magic trick that were in it and Alex was great :D

Nice to see you are still looking for new people and can't wait for the next one :)

Quicksilver_Phoenix

Apr 14, 2009
"...Aaaaand you can't cast spells. Ever."
":'("

Definitely one of the best videos to date. Cracked me up.

I should really start playing magic irl. I've managed to outgrow the XBLA version, as I seem to beat everyone I can find online....

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
You don't fuck with the kitties.
Also...WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Gorillaz T-Shirt!!!!!

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
Ok I really want to play Magic the Gathering now but I have no money. Can one of you send Alex to my house so he can conjour me some cards with his awesome wizard skills?

Eicha

Oct 7, 2009
Oh, Alex. That was brilliant. :D Though I'd think the fan backs look more magic-y.

Great ep as usual <3

Im Nightmare

Mar 16, 2010
Lady Kathleen said:
James_LRR said:
Hooray!!! I'm super stoked all of you liked it, I think the entire crew was pretty excited for this episode.

Also, yes thats Kathleen popping out behind the chairs in the scene at the store.

Send cards!
Give me an address and I will! I have plenty to spare.

Grahav

Mar 13, 2009
Lady Kathleen said:
James_LRR said:

Send cards!
Sorry, but can't. I have been free since I sold all my cards. 40 R$ for all the cards except the green cards, all of them were worth 1 R$ (less than a dollar).