LoadingReadyRun: Jonny Four

Vie

Nov 18, 2009
I feel like an anthropologist.

It's a coke and rum number from "the library" cause their too cool for capital letters.

Reynard Wrecce

May 15, 2010
Stay strong, J-Hammer; if it, like, be meant to be with you and the other J that makes the J-man into a double-J, then it will be. Y'know?

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Not cool, Deezy. Taking advantage of your boy J-mo-money-fresh like that, when he and Jenny aren't doing so well? There's laws against that kind of thing.

Formica Archonis said:
Jonny Four

In his penultimate video, J-man takes a step backwards.
First person on the final Jonny video comment thread to make a Short Circuit joke gets hit with a rock.
We're going to need a lot of rocks.

SonicWaffle

Oct 14, 2009
This depressed the living shit out of me. Alcoholic attempting to reform only to slip back into his old ways and royally fuck his life up. I liked J-Fresh more when he was a joke, not when he was reminding me of my own failures :-(

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
Oh god... You could just see the introspection in poor J-Mo-Money-Fresh's eyes at the end. Horrible horrible introspection.

Damn, brah...

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
I was slightly surprised that at no point did anyone consume a laundry product that turned out to be, y'know, a laundry product.

Also, this was the first LRR video I remember seeing that had me feeling a sense of dread for what the end "stinger" might reveal. Just an outtake. Whew.

Very cool, and very funny, but yeah- kind of a sudden drop-off of an ending. Not saying that's a bad thing at all, just a bit of a shock.

Twixley

Evil penguin
Nov 30, 2009
This was the most surprising LRR video I've ever seen. I don't recall you guys ever doing something similiar, but that downer ending was pulled of so well. I am realy realy impressed.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
You guys are making these videos everyweek like a machine! wow! *dodges rocks*
This installment made me sad

NeverKnowsBest

Dec 22, 2010
DAMMIT! I came here for comedy (which I did admittedly receive) but goddamn guys! Objectively, good video, really well done. Now I'm sadder than when I first showed up.

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
Ok, that is a really dark ending! Funny Through out the who video but then the ending hits and Jonny is just staring at the camera and with the fact that there is no stinger it makes it all the more real

I do love the naming of the bars and drinks in the video // Bleach sounds tasty

-M

Mikeyfell

Elite Member
Aug 24, 2010
I "can't wait" for Jonny Five.

That's right I'm bringing inappropriate quotations back. Deal "with" it.

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
Graham_LRR said:
In his penultimate video, J-man takes a step backwards.
I too have a natural distrust of stairs. Are we ever going to see your boy Jeny (I think that's how she would spell her name)these vids?

Shinsei-J

Prunus Girl is best girl!
Apr 28, 2011
J-mo-money-fresh needs a happy ending.
He needs to meet a nice Girl-mo-fresh-fresh who accepts his new J-mo-money-fresh ways.