LoadingReadyRun: Jonny Two

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
4,296
0
0
Jonny Two

Yer boy J-Man is back and you should've been there.

Watch Video
 

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
2,419
0
0
Is it just me, or did Graham have a few drinks between shots and we're looking at drunk acting rather than acting drunk?
 

TheAmazingHobo

New member
Oct 26, 2010
505
0
0
I hope J just keeps getting more drunk from video to video.

Also, the first blooper is just a tad bit more hilarious if the viewer happens to be German....

The Gentleman said:
Is it just me, or did Graham have a few drinks between shots and we're looking at drunk acting rather than acting drunk?
He probably has taken to drinking to forget the loneliness of last weeks Feed Dump.
 

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
4,296
0
0
That's waaaaay too small to be Kathleen's bra....
Anyway!

Funny episode, love the bit about street name; Reminds me of the one where the man puts his wife in the cab and tells the cab driver "Taker to Younge and Shuter".
 

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
4,296
0
0
I don't think J-dog was the best character to try out method acting on Graham.
"She was my girl, but then she had the operation, and now she's my boy."
 

Varya

Elvish Ambassador
Nov 23, 2009
457
0
0
Jonny! Yay:D
I don't know what's best with Jonny, his actual douchiness, or that in some fuckep up way, he seems both cool and surprisingly tolerant for a douche.
It's the duality of the character that captures me.
 

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
4,296
0
0
Still not on the front page? For shame! This was indeed a worthy follow-up and kudos on filming them on the same day :p.
 

Vanbael

Arctic fox and BACON lover
Jun 13, 2009
626
0
0
I wanna Ubder Keg Supreme now. Now I wanna see what happens when there a party registering at an 11 on the party Richter scale.
 

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
4,296
0
0
Vanbael said:
I wanna Ubder Keg Supreme now. Now I wanna see what happens when there a party registering at an 11 on the party Richter scale.
I believe that was covered in part 1, the floor colapses :p
 

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
24,760
0
0
I can't wait for Jonny 5.

DVS BSTrD said:
I don't think J-dog was the best character to try out method acting on Graham.
"She was my girl, but then she had the operation, and now she's my boy."
Are you kidding? How are One Million Moms going to explain that to their kids!
 

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
999
0
0
Good foresight to keep a few scripts you can do while being drunk.
 

The Grim Ace

New member
May 20, 2010
483
0
0
I do not condone any allowance of ursine alcoholism! Unless the party was a full on ten, then even the bears have got to get their drink on.
 

krellen

Unrepentant Obsidian Fanboy
Jan 23, 2009
224
0
0
I sort of feel bad for doing so, but I really like Jonny. He's hella funny.
 

Beryl77

New member
Mar 26, 2010
1,599
0
0
TheAmazingHobo said:
Also, the first blooper is just a tad bit more hilarious if the viewer happens to be German....
That's exactly what I thought. Made me laugh more than the video itself, I wonder whether Graham know what he said and how hilarious the coincidence is.