LoadingReadyRun: Jonny Two

White-Death

Oct 31, 2011
When I read 'Yer boy J-man' I immediately(Which is faster than,like,falling....) thought the video was going to be featuring Graham acting like a 'Skanger' complete with the ridiculous accent & white tracksuit.(What we would call a 'bro' in Ireland)Ah well, one can dream.

Veritasiness

Feb 19, 2010
Immediately - WHICH IS QUICK - is when I knew I'd like this video better than the first Jonny. The drunken frat persona comes across much better in this one than the first, and I think it works better overall. Not really sure why.

I do think I'd enjoy seeing some videos in a similar vein which have different LRR members as the "Jonny" - I know Paul can do a great bro voice.

DJShire

Sep 27, 2008
This was again a great job....but its hard to tell if you're acting or not.

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
The Gentleman said:
Is it just me, or did Graham have a few drinks between shots and we're looking at drunk acting rather than acting drunk?
No, I just tried to stay in character when I messed up.
If you watch the older Loading Time episode for these, you'll note I'm quite sober.

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
Graham_LRR said:
Jonny Two

Yer boy J-Man is back and you should've been there.

Watch Video
J-Man would totally be cool in jail, you can make sangria in the toilets. Nothing says party like Jailhouse Party!

Sporky111

Digital Wizard
Dec 17, 2008
This was better than "Jonny" in my opinion. More entertaining for the fact that he was still drunk (awesome acting by the way, Graham).

Must have been a lot more forgiving with the cuts. I might be wrong, but I remember "Jonny" was shot in one continuous take.

Krion_Vark

Mar 25, 2010
008Zulu said:
Graham_LRR said:
Jonny Two

Yer boy J-Man is back and you should've been there.

Watch Video
J-Man would totally be cool in jail, you can make sangria in the toilets. Nothing says party like Jailhouse Party!
Is it bad that I just read that in Graham's voice?

CleverCover

Nov 17, 2010
Wow, it was hard to tell if you were acting or not. That was really believable. I totally wanted to punch you in the face or walk away passive-aggressively while mumbling.

I approve.

newwiseman

Aug 27, 2010
Why does Jonny need two watches? Is one like real time and the other set to party time?

The Grim Ace said:
I do not condone any allowance of ursine alcoholism! Unless the party was a full on ten, then even the bears have got to get their drink on.
I think those parties only happen in Russia and the Czech Republic, absinth will mess a bear up.

kuyo

Dec 25, 2008
I think Jonny is getting to the point of diminishing returns. this wasn't as funny as J1; it dragged in the immediately part.
I did like the light up sunglasses for when it all like bright out so you need some shades, but then the shades make it too dark so you need like a flashlight or something but the sunglasses made the problem so they really should fix it too. Boom: light up shades. That's the sort of thing you get from skymall.

Darth Rahu

Critic of the Sith
Nov 20, 2009
Graham_LRR said:
The Gentleman said:
Is it just me, or did Graham have a few drinks between shots and we're looking at drunk acting rather than acting drunk?
No, I just tried to stay in character when I messed up.
If you watch the older Loading Time episode for these, you'll note I'm quite sober.
You could have fooled me, Graham, but that's just a testament to the acting :3. Great video.

OZITOMAI

Jul 8, 2009
this was way!!! better than the first one, absolutely loved this one, i do wonder though if graham was slightly tipsy to pull this off lol :p love it!

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
krellen said:
I sort of feel bad for doing so, but I really like Jonny. He's hella funny.
I just realized why he's a cool guy. He's the guy you want at your party, because you know he's only got like two boundaries, and he'll do damn near whatever you say. He's got the intelligence and survival instinct of a gnat heading to a bug zapper, knowledge of words describing things moving expediently a rare outlier of intellect, but the capabilities of "Did you see that?!" of the most amazing public stunts. You want him around, because you just know that everyone will remember a portion of that night, for good or ill, because of how much crazy shit goes down with a that just happened moment for everyone.

Go, Jonny, Go.

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
My God, that was brilliant! I was a little worried about how you were gonna sustain this character, but my worries are all gone. So many good quotes! Graham, you're a damned good actor!