LoadingReadyRun: Jonny

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Jonny

Seriously. I've to tell you this story. You won't even.

Watch Video

castlewise

Lord Fancypants
Jul 18, 2010
Edward-40 Hands.... cant ... handle... the funny....

This was an amazing monologue.

unacomn

Mar 3, 2008
Hehe, you were right about that dolly. Very noticeable
The dialogue is a brilliant display of drunk party logic jargon.

Amgeo

Apr 14, 2011
I like it, it's like the Story Guy bits had a rowdy teenage son, who hangs out in his room whenever his cousin "The Whole Story" comes visiting.

chetoos

Jul 13, 2009
Amgeo said:
I like it, it's like the Story Guy bits had a rowdy teenage son, who hangs out in his room whenever his cousin "The Whole Story" comes visiting.
You are so right, we should have Story guy, this guy, and the Whole Story guy each be trying to tell the same story, but keep getting cut off by each other.

Kinpatsu

Jul 6, 2011
... What the fuck, Graham? No, seriously, what the fuck. I have no idea what I spent the last five minutes watching.

Also, I feel bad for Kathleen. Poor, sad underdrawer wrangler. :(

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
Graham is the most articulate douchebag ever! Also, seems J-Man got some "suprise sausage" during his blackout...

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
At first the episode was like this [---]. Than it got to about this [--------]

Now unpop that collar mother mucker. You've gota go to your dead end minimal wage job now so you can get more cash fo yo 40's fo tonight!

C-Wizzle

Jul 31, 2009
Bro, don't even. I was all like Monday? Not today thanks! but then this video got all up in my eyes and my ears (no homo) and then I was like brotha a playa wikid dj'a. Now I'm stoked as a mutha hubbard. Respect and peace holmes.

Naturality

Feb 23, 2010
IMO, even better than Story Guy.

Johnny's gonna go straight up there with 'This is why I'm' Paul as the number one LRR character I want to party with.