LoadingReadyRun: Jonny

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Ya know, this is a great showcase of Graham's acting abilities.
Good that you promote your stuff, waaay too few people know about GPLP. Maybe if more watched we'd get more updates? Please?
The Random One said:
Jonny Rock and the Mystery of the Third 'Lady'

chetoos said:
Amgeo said:
I like it, it's like the Story Guy bits had a rowdy teenage son, who hangs out in his room whenever his cousin "The Whole Story" comes visiting.
You are so right, we should have Story guy, this guy, and the Whole Story guy each be trying to tell the same story, but keep getting cut off by each other.
yes

Yes

YES
Thirded.

chetoos

Jul 13, 2009
Shellsh0cker said:
chetoos said:
Amgeo said:
I like it, it's like the Story Guy bits had a rowdy teenage son, who hangs out in his room whenever his cousin "The Whole Story" comes visiting.
You are so right, we should have Story guy, this guy, and the Whole Story guy each be trying to tell the same story, but keep getting cut off by each other.
Man, I was just going to rejoice about Story Guy finally having a successor, but this sounds so awesome it might make the internet explode. Perhaps the responsible thing to do would be to avoid it.
Alternate idea for that is to have it be a situation like in Wireless, where you switch back and forth between a Story guy thing, a J-Rock thing, and a "Whole Story" Story, though the second idea sounds much harder to write.

Kotaro

Desdinova's Successor
Feb 3, 2009
I didn't think this one was that funny.
Not your best work, Graham (sorry to say).

wildpeaks

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Dec 25, 2008
Is it the new dolly device mentioned last week on the blog doing that great camera movement in the beginning ? It's so smooth o_O

Sporky111

Digital Wizard
Dec 17, 2008
This was good. Not laugh-out-loud funny to me, but really well done. Graham, you're such a great actor. There's so many great quotable lines in here. I have to know, how much of this was ad-libbed and how much was scripted?

sinkirby

May 21, 2009
Your hair looks like my lawn. Green on top with brown underneath. And a body under that.

DJShire

Sep 27, 2008
I have this vision of Kathleen in a pink cowboy outfit, lassoing panties at an underwear ranch.

Quillpaw

Sep 30, 2009
I think we've just discovered why Story Guy only mentions his preceding generations in his stories.

Also that was horrific. Even more horrific is that I know people like this. More horrific than that is that the things that made me seizure the worst was the horrific misuse of comic book references and "irregardless".

Aureliano

Mar 5, 2009
I'm suspicious that there is a level of alcohol poisoning and some secret experimental government superdrug that makes this entire monologue 100% coherent. I'm also suspicious that if you successfully get that wasted you will die by the time Graham tells you about LRR's twitter account.

jboking

Oct 10, 2008
I've been watching a lot of How I Met Your Mother lately, so it may just be me. But was the edward 40-hands joke ripped from HIMYM?

darksakul

Old Man? I am not that old .....
Jun 14, 2008
Best credit line ever

Underdrawers Wrangler
Katherine De Vere

Mainly because I can imagine one of the guys of LRR wants to head to Wal-mart for women undergarments

DJShire said:
I have this vision of Kathleen in a pink cowboy outfit, lassoing panties at an underwear ranch.
I was more thinking Katherine in Mandorian battle armor haggling with Vader for fugitive panties that are now frozen in Carbonite. But Cow girl works too.

Does it involve Ponies?

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
jboking said:
I've been watching a lot of How I Met Your Mother lately, so it may just be me. But was the edward 40-hands joke ripped from HIMYM?
Nope. It's actually a real thing. Some friends of mine did an Edward 40 Hands party a couple years ago. It involves ducktape.

dnadns

Divine Ronin
Jan 20, 2009
Graham_LRR said:
It involves ducktape.

uhhh... I can't get that out of my head when someone writes it - sorry.

But this has no diminishing effect on the great video :)