LoadingReadyRun: Jonny

scw55

Nov 18, 2009
Is this what you meant by an S Club Party?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X0EjwF8o0g

I would have preferd if instead of white knickers if there were some boxer shorts. Implied homosexual encounters are always good fun when they involve an un-likeable likely-homophobic character.

klasbo

Nov 17, 2009
chetoos said:
Amgeo said:
I like it, it's like the Story Guy bits had a rowdy teenage son, who hangs out in his room whenever his cousin "The Whole Story" comes visiting.
You are so right, we should have Story guy, this guy, and the Whole Story guy each be trying to tell the same story, but keep getting cut off by each other.
Ok, so is Paul's boyfriend cheating on him?

jboking

Oct 10, 2008
Graham_LRR said:
jboking said:
I've been watching a lot of How I Met Your Mother lately, so it may just be me. But was the edward 40-hands joke ripped from HIMYM?
Nope. It's actually a real thing. Some friends of mine did an Edward 40 Hands party a couple years ago. It involves ducktape.

They can see into your memories Graham. Get the tinfoil.​

niceguy191

Mar 11, 2010
Not sure if this is a compliment or not, but part way through the vid I knew it had to be written by Graham because wow, that was some solid writing! Also, that there was some mighty fine underwear wranglin'.

Just two more things to say:
A)You made me laugh
2)I need to re-watch this now because holy crap is it ever quotable

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
DUDE!!!!! This is like... totally epic!

Seriously, you are a surprisingly good actor!!!
Keep gracing the site with your stuff :)

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
ChildofGallifrey said:
Anyone else feel like Graham is just way, way to eloquent and coherent to pass as a Jersey Shore party-party frat boy?
That's what I thought. Then he showed me his for real guns, and....

GreyEarth

The NightShifter
Dec 4, 2008
"irregardless" *eye-twitch*
Watching that whole vid, I wish I could reach through the monitor and punch you in the face.

However, cool story, dudebro.