LoadingReadyRun: Mailbag!

newwiseman

Aug 27, 2010
That was a lot funnier than the LRRcast, then productions usually are.

My favorite recent punchline is the first episode of Friday Nights when Paul says "I do programming"

Daaaah Whoosh

Jun 23, 2010
Now that I've seen so much sock puppet batman, I have so many more questions.

Chiefly among them, what ever happened to your yeti puppet? He was awesome.

Firia

Sep 17, 2007
Dear Kathleen; several weeks back on the LRRcast, you mentioned using soy noodles to replace regular noodles. I am a culinary flop and don't know how the soggy state of these soy noodles works in place of other recipes noodles, like ramen, or fettucini alfredo. Also, I'm trying to lose lots of weight this summer. Do you have any filling/healthy/low cal recipes? (I already go nuts on fresh veggies.)

Firia

Sep 17, 2007
OH! Matt, I almost forgot to mention- you're looking good! I can tell you're really making an effort to drop the pounds. :) Excellent, well done!

The Random One

May 29, 2008
Damn, I saw this last week and couldn't think of a question to ask, but while watching this video I remembered that there was a question I wanted to ask, namely, what is the big poster that seems to be a large city map that is in the background of a bunch of videos, none of which I remember.

I guess this goes to show you should always try to write down your questions.

Frost27

Good news everyone!
Jun 3, 2011
How much did they have to budget to get Steven Hawking to read the questions? That had to be on par with the cost of the white boards.

jdogtwodolla

phbbhbbhpbhphbhpbttttt......
Feb 12, 2009
I forgot to include my actual name in the email. Jdog looks incredibly douchey on it's own and with no context.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
Ha ha ha! The very last bit....perfect end.

They asked if you could, but not if you will.

I think Paul's and Matt's favorites was the best part, but like Jim keeps making us say;

Thank God for all of you guys!

Hope ya do more!

Imp_Emissary

Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
Thunderous Cacophony said:
Why did Graham look so shocked in the opening scene? Or was he yawning? Or trying not to vomit? Or holding a live spider inside his mouth?
Paul tried to kill him with a katana a bit ago for not letting him talk.

Paul is Paul.

Imp_Emissary

Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
Hungry Donner said:
I'm a bit disappointed that they took all of robot guy's questions and nobody else's.
Shhhhhhh. Don't say anything or the robot might not keep it's promise to not shutdown the Escapist.

Endocrom

Apr 6, 2009
I was expecting a clean-shaven Graham at first.

can you sing that animaniacs song? yes you can.
I see you follow the Hoggle school of asking the right question.

ZZoMBiE13

Ate My Neighbors
Oct 10, 2007
Damn it. Well I'm off to YouTube to dig up Animaniacs videos. Thanks for that. :)

inquisitorJL

Nov 18, 2009
-Torchedini- said:
ewhac said:
They answered my question!! *squee!*
I had this reaction while listening to the regular podcast here. It's so stupid but I couldn't stop smiling the next 10 minutes.
I had a similar reaction when I've had my Desert Bus challenges done. The "OMG they actually did it" feeling is awesome.

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
That was awesome, guys! Must fling some questions your way soon! Hope you do another.

And thanks, it's been driving me crazy as to why Paul is Paul....