LoadingReadyRun: Mailbag!

Dimitriov

The end is nigh.
May 24, 2010
Hot air 'ballons'

I hate to be that guy, but I can't help it. Also, I actually enjoy being that guy.

Also also, I do enjoy these mailbag segments.

OZITOMAI

Jul 8, 2009
you guys never answered my questions lol ohwell, hopefully you answered them in askLRR podcast

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
jdogtwodolla said:
I forgot to include my actual name in the email. Jdog looks incredibly douchey on it's own and with no context.
I would've used your real name had it even been in the email header. Sorry!
I thought it was kinda funny, actually.

Knight Templar

Moved on
Dec 29, 2007
I keep falling behind in my plan to watch all LRR videos. This makes me sad, but that makes me watch more LRR to cheer up, so it's a system that works.

theultimateend said:
I just imagine they walked up to Kathleen and were like "Got a question about you nude."

...snip...
Honestly I would be shocked if it didn't happen more often. Attractive women on the internet do not typically receive the respect they should.

Alar

The Stormbringer
Dec 1, 2009
Paul is Paul. 'Nuff said.

I know it's months away, but I'm already excited for this year's Desert Bus. IT'S GONNA BE SO SWEET! /)^3^(\

theultimateend

Nov 1, 2007
Knight Templar said:
I keep falling behind in my plan to watch all LRR videos. This makes me sad, but that makes me watch more LRR to cheer up, so it's a system that works.

theultimateend said:
I just imagine they walked up to Kathleen and were like "Got a question about you nude."

...snip...
Honestly I would be shocked if it didn't happen more often. Attractive women on the internet do not typically receive the respect they should.
I'm not so sure its a matter of maliciousness as much as the internet creating a weird psychological environment that doesn't mesh well with hormones and cognitive dissonance.

But I've always been one to assume that most evil is more misunderstood than it is literally evil.

Most people don't get respect on the internet, it just so happens that many of us are more sensitive to minorities of any type getting abused, so we tend to point those out much more harshly.

Go back through my comment history, I've taken a fair share of douchebaggery (some of it fair as I can be quite brash) and I can assure you that I'm not only not attractive but I'm not even female.

The best we can all do is to take it with stride and remember that we are all working with pretty flawed processing systems, we accomplish amazing things with pretty remarkable limitations. :)

Plus, had Johnny Depp been on the LRR team I'm sure he'd have gotten that same question (and I'm deathly curious Mr. Depp, was that you I saw?)

Jungy 365

Sep 13, 2010
That was great! I'd love to see more of it.
Man, sure takes you back to see video clips of some of the older stuff. I just now realised that when Paul had a beard, Graham didn't, and now it's vice versa.
Graham - did you steal Paul's beard?
(Jokes aside I do remember when Paul's beard departed. It was the noblest death a beard can experience.)

Yaxley

Sep 23, 2009
The Random One said:
Damn, I saw this last week and couldn't think of a question to ask, but while watching this video I remembered that there was a question I wanted to ask, namely, what is the big poster that seems to be a large city map that is in the background of a bunch of videos, none of which I remember.

I guess this goes to show you should always try to write down your questions.
I believe you are referring to the giant map of Soviet-era Moscow that Jer owns.

Dudeio

Wat.
Feb 8, 2009
I have that same sweater jacket that Graham uses in the video! Seriously! I swear it's the same one, it looks exactly like it!!!

bobmus

Full Frontal Nerdity
May 25, 2010
I has a sad that there hasn't been another one of these yet. Is this a PAX/lack of time thing or a lack of questions/interest thing?