LoadingReadyRun: Meatshroom

Zivlok

Dec 12, 2008
OMG YES, new Man Cooking! HAAAAAAAH!!!! Also, boom at 4:40... ;)

But it's nice to see a special Lent edition of Man Cooking, for all those who have given up meat for 40 days.

A very, very good episode.

DISJOINTED SENTENCES ARE CONFUSING AND UNNECESSARY, AND THUS, VERY MANLY!!!!!!

TraumaHound

Jan 11, 2009
Well, the end result certainly looked appetizing. His cutting techniques left me wincing (particularly the onion-cutting section), kept expecting some digit-removing injury to occur (which would be manly, I suppose.)

I do wonder, though, what became of the section of the beef roast that was removed to make the "bowl" area. I might've cut it up into small bits and mixed it in with the mushroom filling. Maybe Morgan'll fill us in or post a proper recipe...though using a recipe might not be manly enough. ;)

Apr 28, 2008
I may actually try and make that.

Probably shouldn't be watching MANLY COOKING while hungry :p

hamster mk 4

Apr 29, 2008
Thanks for the tip about grating garlic. I have been cutting or smashing it. BTW smashing is the manliest method of food preperation.

Le_Lisra

norwegian cat
Jun 6, 2009
GODoftheRIGOVERSE said:
This guy both scares and pisses me off!!
Why?
Random Argument Man said:
Decabo said:
I hear the manly, but I don't see the manly. Still a good episode.
That's what I thought too. Not bad, altough they should really pick someone who looks more manly..
No one is more manly than Morgan!

Moriarty70

Canucklehead
Dec 24, 2008
Cooking has always been manly. I surprised everyone at a New Year's potluck when I (a single guy) showed up with a really nice chicken dish.

Vimbert

Aug 15, 2009
This is the best one yet, though I haven't seen all the LRR videos on the main site.

Nivag the Owl

Owl of Hyper-Intelligence
Oct 29, 2008
Got to admit, I kinda didn't like this episode. The voice wasn't really manly enough for what it was trying to accomplish. You need someone more 'manly' manly and less... 'let's put on a sill voice to pretend we're manly' kind of manly.

Siorai

Nov 11, 2009
I hadn't laughed that hard in a while, so thank you LRR and great job, I will now go cook this for my soon to be horrified girlfriend.

Le_Lisra

norwegian cat
Jun 6, 2009
Le_Lisra said:
Why?
Decabo said:
I hear the manly, but I don't see the manly. Still a good episode.
That's what I thought too. Not bad, altough they should really pick someone who looks more manly..
No one is more manly than Morgan!
I beg to differ.

Note* Those links contains a serious dose of manliness. Be careful.
Humhum. No one disputes the sean and all..

But I believe you are missing the point.