LoadingReadyRun: Meatshroom

The DSM

Apr 18, 2009
That was the manliest cooking ever.

The only way it could be more manly is if it was Kratos cooking, but that would be too manly for us mere mortals to handle.

Tolerant Fanboy

Aug 5, 2009
The DSM said:
That was the manliest cooking ever.

The only way it could be more manly is if it was Kratos cooking, but that would be too manly for us mere mortals to handle.
Now I want to see a God of War-Cooking Mama crossover game. Kratos kills 'em, Mama grills 'em.

TIMESWORDSMAN

Wishes he had fewer cap letters.
Mar 7, 2008
THIS YEARS MAN COOKING!... Slightly less manly than last years... BUT STILL BALLS-ROCKINGLEY MANLY!!!

I am Timeswordsman! Conqueror and Master of Ellipseland!

SeanTheSheep

Jun 23, 2009
I really really want to make this, except forget the pork, and replace it with more beef, because I simply prefer lean beef.

Eerikki

Nov 19, 2009
It's not manly unless it's done in under two minutes [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pah2yk3Jx50]

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Mutie said:
"ANYONE WHO TELLS YOU HERBS AREN'T MANLY IS TRYING TO STEAL YOUR WOMEN FOLK!!" Hahaha!!
I think that's my favorite line from the whole skit right there.

Glen Morangie

Sep 3, 2008
I have to say that I find that this hits about the same level as the Gigantor video. Morgans manly "If your patty doesn't fit in the frying pan; you're doing it right!" followed by the unmanly "It does mean you might have to steam it though" still causes me to laugh.

ZakCanard

Anas Charisma
Oct 17, 2007
I'd ask for the full ingredient list and directions but FOLLOWING RECIPES ISN'T MANLY! HAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

Tim_LRR

Nov 16, 2009
The Middleman said:
<_<

Doesn't preparing the pork and meat that way cause food poisoning? =\
None of us who ate it got anything bad from it, so either we got lucky or we cooked it better than the video made it look like we did.

The Middleman

Dec 16, 2009
Ah, well as long as you guys are safe....

OH!

No it's not pork and beef. You know what it is? It's white meat and red meat. If you mix the juices together it could cause poisoning.

So don't make a mushroom with Beef and Chicken.

Jer_LRR

ENN Reporter & Photoshop Wizard
Sep 30, 2009
The Middleman said:
No it's not pork and beef. You know what it is? It's white meat and red meat. If you mix the juices together it could cause poisoning.

So don't make a mushroom with Beef and Chicken.
Though it is safe to wrap either in bacon: the ambassador of meats :).

BioTox

Nov 19, 2009
It reminded me too much of the YouTube video: Powerthirst, but just not quite there for me... IDK. Parts were funny but overall my least favorite so far of the series.