LoadingReadyRun: MEN

Moriarty70

Canucklehead
Dec 24, 2008
andy25100 said:
The Gentleman said:
Cue Spike TV lawsuit in t-minus 3... 2... 1...
Spike TV will by the rights to each of the show's and then make each of them real, i can't wait as it has an actual channel
But where are they going to put them without losing some of the Star Wars marathons, or CSI reruns?

Also, I think I speak for most men here when I say, for all the mocking we give Spike, it's secretly awesome. I think the only reason it's not called MAN TV is because we'd get in trouble for it.

Still, they've had the only awards show that George Clooney swore during (right after being dubbed "Guy of the Year")

MowDownJoe

Apr 8, 2009
Veloxe said:
I wonder why Man Cooking wasn't on their lineup...
Hell, why was this sketch lacking Morgan in general? They could've used him for the wrestling bit instead of Matt in a wig, if only for the hair alone. (He... hasn't cut his hair since Desert Bus, has he?)

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
Thick said:
Man, Man Cooking would have been a mantastic manddition to this already menpressive manup of shows for men on the MEN menwork for man men. Never have I felt so manly... until that moan during the explosion, that was just unmenpressive. I manderstand, but it really broke my immansion.
Everyone, /thread.

You, sir, win many internets. You can't spell moan without man anyway. And the ladies like that.

...Manplosion?

Also, is the Decadent Sports League on this channel? Anyone that plays Servant Chess and Fine China Shooting would be the manliest of manly men.

Vault Citizen

May 8, 2008
alejandropro said:
I found the "explosions while women moan" bit hilarious! I'd totally watch that.
Best bit of the video.

On the whole didn't enjoy that episode as much as others but out of all the episodes this show has had so far this is only the second time I've said that so I still love the series.

unacomn

Mar 3, 2008
I saw Gib in there, haven't seen him in a while.

And I loved the Armageddon sketch reference.

MrMajenta

May 21, 2009
this is why i need to upgrade my basic cable. i wanna watch ufp's foreman grillinatrix match

and just for humor's sake, i'm kinda hoping the woman at the end was actually one of the guys

AngryMongoose

Elite Member
Jan 18, 2010
HankMan said:
I smell an Emmy!
"Zippidy do-dah, ass crackers."
Veloxe said:
MEN don't cook, MEN GRILL
IF SOMEONE TELLS YOU HERBS AREN'T MANLY, YOU SHOULD KICK 'EM IN THE BAAALLLLLS!
HAHHHHH!

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
MrMajenta said:
and just for humor's sake, i'm kinda hoping the woman at the end was actually one of the guys
Totally has to be Alex. It's always Alex. Or they brought Tim back solely to moan for our amusement(?)

I think I need therapy now.

kitsuta

<Clever Title Here>
Jan 10, 2011
AngryMongoose said:
HankMan said:
I smell an Emmy!
"Zippidy do-dah, ass crackers."
Veloxe said:
MEN don't cook, MEN GRILL
IF SOMEONE TELLS YOU HERBS AREN'T MANLY, YOU SHOULD KICK 'EM IN THE BAAALLLLLS!
HAHHHHH!
Now I miss Man Cooking. How long has it been, 11 months [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/loadingreadyrun/1471-Meatshroom]?

Plurralbles

Jan 12, 2010
television aimed at men is so fucking stupid...

Though really the girls across the hall like WWE way better than I do.

MBE

Jul 1, 2009
Wait a cotton pickin' minute! I know that it is supposed to be a parody of the Spike channel, but I SWEAR that some of those programs are currently on TLC and History channel!

OT: Is it me, or is the History channel like MTV? History rarely shows any "history" or documentaries anymore. It's all UFOs, loggers, sharpshooters, sports car drivers, etc. I've seen more documentaries on the Military channel and NatGeo channel.

TheEnglishman

Jun 13, 2009
Personally I felt that Car Dude went down hill in Season 2 when they started working on really fast Vans, it just wasn't manly enough for me than, and all this guest starring (Host of MAN cooking, cast of Pimp My Chair) feels like they're running out of idea's.

Aanyway, funny episode.

PH3NOmenon

Oct 23, 2009
Show of hands, who'd watch the "women moan during explosions "-show?

*raises hand*

No? Nobody else? I was just... scratching an itch... yeah...

*lowers hand again*