LoadingReadyRun: Mustache You a Question

andersgeek

Jul 6, 2010
My eyes are hurting from the tears I cried throughout the entire video. Because I laughed so hard, not because it's bad, of course. Great writing, I love commodoreHUSTLE.

blackrave

Mar 7, 2012
"Oh you crazy redneck it's not how you.. oh.. ah.. well then.
What the hell Graham?
His name was Fred Bob.
And may he rest in peace.
Pieces."

One of the most hilarious moments :D

Moontouched-Moogle

Nov 17, 2009
dnadns said:
Trisha Lynn said:
newwiseman said:
Two things. First, that all foil Magic poster is sweet.
IIRC, it was an auction item at the most recent Desert Bus, and the winner said they could hold on to it for him and he'd be allowed to visit it whenever he wanted to.
If I was paying attention at the right moment on the LRR Magic Twitch Channel, they mentioned that it not only a "poster", but an actual (as in "original") uncut sheet of magic cards given out by Wizards for the DB auction.
Yeah, it's an uncut foil sheet of MtG cards. One of the coolest auction items I saw last Desert Bus.

Great video this week, guys! Hoping we'll see more Mustache James in the future!

cricket chirps

Apr 15, 2009
His name was Fred Bob, may he rest in pieces.

I believe the squirles own my house too -_- darn squatters rites.

TIMESWORDSMAN

Wishes he had fewer cap letters.
Mar 7, 2008
Oh Hustle, how I've missed you.

Incidentally, is this video in any way related to a long standing Doctor McNinja gag?

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
toritaka said:
Where to I buy that Untap & Upkeep & Draw & Main & Combat & Main & End shirt?!
Why, you can find that snazzy shirt right here: http://store.loadingreadyrun.com/

For only 20 dollars this piece of snazzy clothing can be yours!

OT: Yay, a hustle. Needs more mustaches on everyone!

The Random One

May 29, 2008
I hope James did grow that mustach for real, otherwise LRR will have lost all artistic integrity in my eyes.

toritaka

Mar 1, 2010
therandombear said:
Why, you can find that snazzy shirt right here: http://store.loadingreadyrun.com/

For only 20 dollars this piece of snazzy clothing can be yours!

OT: Yay, a hustle. Needs more mustaches on everyone!
Purchased. Thanks, therandombear!

Blackout62

Dec 24, 2008
What is wrong with me that I see the issue of The Economist in the video and think "man that is one old ass issue of The Economist."

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
TIMESWORDSMAN said:
Incidentally, is this video in any way related to a long standing Doctor McNinja gag?
Not sure what gag that is, but no.

The mustache thing at least, is real for us. James always rocks the mustaches in videos, and we tell him to grow a real one... oh, but no, he won't or can't.

Endocrom

Apr 6, 2009
Don't worry James, it's not the mustache on the outside that counts, it's the mustache on the inside.

...Then again, maybe you should make an appointmen with the laser tattoo removal clinic.

tamaness

Sep 24, 2009
Cain_Zeros said:
Dammit Hitler! Way to ruin a perfectly good Charlie Chaplin moustache!
inorite?

I'd wear just a 'stache, but I look like a registered sex offender when I do. Even more so than when I have a killer neckbeard. I try to keep everything groomed, but it's really a pain in the neck.

I think I'd look good with the Charlie Chaplin, except for the fact that Hitler ruined it for everyone.