LoadingReadyRun: Olympic Beard Growing

Eerikki

Nov 19, 2009
Damn... Who would have know that Finland would get it's first medal (and gold at that) in Beard growing.

I agree with other posts. Hans Egan doesn't sound like a Finnish name at all. You should have named him into Pekka Virtanen (probly the most common name in Finland) or something. But otherwise great sketch

Rand-m

Feb 8, 2009
This has now OFFICIALLY moved up into my number 2 spot, replacing Unforgotten Realms for favorite video series. ZP is still da' bomb, though.

Metcarfre

Nov 20, 2008
I'm pretty sure all vids should have a bottom third from now on, regardless of whether it's warranted by being a faux-newscast or not.

And now for the question for the ages... A9 or ENN?

And whither yon Thrimbletrimmer?

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
I could never compete in this sport. My beard takes days to grow and is extremely patchy at best,

ritchards

Non-gamer in a gaming world
Nov 20, 2009
The really impressive part was that they restrained from a Robin Williams reference...
;)

Jason Danger Keyes

Mar 4, 2009
Follicular fortitude? Win.

Also, the return of Paul's beard? double win. maybe that's why we haven't seen paul lately, the didn't want to ruin the surprise :)

korandder

Astronoob
Nov 25, 2009
Another LRR Olympic themed video [http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/view/206/Slacking-for-Gold].

bassdrum

jygabyte!
Oct 6, 2009
Distorted Stu said:
Man this sketch must of taken aagggeess. Unless ofc, you all really cngrow beards like Gods. Great ep!
This was actually filmed in real time.
And Paul's beard lives again!

KeiKun

Dec 31, 2009
I think a foo man choo would have been funnier and win with a few extra style points for growing a beard in such a concentrated way.

on a side note, i wish i could grow a beard TT-TT just not in my genetics TT-TT

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
T-Dogg said:
Of course somebody from such a (relatively) obscure country is a fan and sees this, then proceeds to point out your mistakes. :p
That's fair.
On the upside, that's the real Finnish national anthem at the end!