LoadingReadyRun: Politically Minded

Yaxley

Sep 23, 2009
If the entire video had been nothing but a shot of the Pants poster, I would still have enjoyed it.

Asturiel

the God of Pants
Nov 24, 2009
I approve of this pants poster... Goddammit I don't just approve I love it!

Great video guys, was just watching the rapidfires again, maybe we can see their return soon? Maybe? Pleaaaaaassssssseee?

Sampsa

May 8, 2008
Great punchline! Who would have thought that bacon had such features?

By the way, do you get paid for the product placement or are you just using stuff you've at hand?

Jaebird

Aug 19, 2008
Yeah... I didn't get it, other than obvious irony with the bacon.

I just don't give a damn about politics =/

Sight Unseen

The North Remembers
Nov 18, 2009
lol! I approve of this vid. Nice throwback to the Rapidfire 2 series :D

http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/view/377/Rapidfire-II-01

Zagzag

Sep 11, 2009
I loved the board in the background! If you didn't see it then watch again.

Myrph

Proud owner of a Jamtroller
Oct 27, 2009
MAN COOKING WOVEN BACON MAT FTW!!!!

Also generally awesome video!

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
Fantastic video guys! I must say that the Baby Kissing bit on the board made me lose it!

I truly wished we could of had a return of the campaigners outside the office, punching their hats and what not..

Taynas

May 20, 2010
I always assumed they were his campaign managers due to the horribly pained faces they were making as he talked in the rapidfire episodes. I was happy to see that all of the known andrew shepard staff were in the video. That added a layer of awesome frosting to already hilarious cake that was this skit imo.

Adventurer2626

Jan 21, 2010
Dammit. You broke my streak. I was going two years, TWO YEARS without a snorting laugh. Thanks. I might as well just start up cackling and ROFLing while I'm at it. Hey, hey, maybe next week you can make squeal. Then my friends won't need to get any blackmail on me for a month. STOP BEING SO CLEVER!

(Just kidding. That was amazing, please keep 'em coming)

i64ever

Aug 26, 2008
I was hoping for a 'The American President' joke. Coming from a bunch of Canadians, that was probably overly optomistic.