RTR

Mar 22, 2008
If only that really was the answer...
It's a ***** when your own plans come back to bite you in the butt

ZehGeek

[-Militaires Sans Frontieres-]
Aug 12, 2009
Hyp3roptic said:
I love how matts in that for like 3 seconds. Great video though, who knew that raw bacon cures aids?
The thing that woulda been like awsome sprinkles woulda been like if Paul was in it too and they had some short confrentation like in the Rapidfires.

tottb0x

Aug 6, 2008
I know this isn't all that on topic, but either Slim Jim needs to start running an ad campaign focused on hot girls and good music or the escapist needs someone else to advertise with. I turn the volume off but I can't unhear it.

pigmy wurm

Nov 18, 2009
We once elected a dead senator here in the U.S. so even if they killed his opponent I don't think Shepherd would win.

Megido

Aug 24, 2008
It's a weird coincidence, but just before I watched this I saw an episode of South Park in which they find the cure for AIDS. I feel like mass media is telling me something.

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
Raw bacon cures AIDS?!?!
If only...

(I like fried (cooked, whatever you do with bacon) bacon better anyway)

rpg1203

Sep 18, 2008
ROFLMAO that was awsome. when i saw the no longer contageous sign i was wondering how long that would last

Moon_Called

Mar 21, 2009
Epic Rapidfire throwback.
I missed those guys in the hats. Whatever the hell it was they were doing.

scw55

Nov 18, 2009
Heh heh. I was watching season 2 of Rapidfire again just yesterday as well :) (I started watching this video today).

Why is Shepard so unpopular? With his political speaches, he got rounds of applauses :(

Vohn_exel

Residential Idiot
Oct 24, 2008
Oh he's from the Rapidfires! I knew I recognized his name! Man, I gotta go watch those again, they're some of my favorite videos of yours. Also, we require additional Morganses.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
why isn't Morgan in this video? :[
but still great to see this back :) miss RapidFire