LoadingReadyRun: Pony Time

bloodmonkey

Feb 4, 2009
Excellent video as always and all, but you'd better be being honest about liking the show because you are going to get so much spam about it either way.
If the opinions weren't entirely honest (and you did actually watch some) I'd love to hear the Applejack truth.
(Brad is prettiest pony)
=D

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Oh boy this is soo going to be flooded with pony related comments (and I bet Equestria Daily wil pick up on this).
As for the video, good as always and I bet some people out there can easily related to how the crew became bronies.

KoDOmega

Nov 22, 2009
You fools! You speak the very thing you fear into being! Y-<a href=http://loadingreadyrun.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=17571>oh, this is a thing that actually exists. ... oh well.

MrMajenta

May 21, 2009
so much yay
there are about fifteen fluttershy gifs which almost convey how i feel about this
so i'll just link my little face when

http://mylittlefacewhen.com/search/?tag=fluttershy

use as needed

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
So wait... Are you all Bronies (and Pegasisters) now? Or are you just trying to raise the hopes of your fan base? Because I seem to remember Graham distancing himself from MLP stuff during Desert Bus ;)

Hitchmeister

Nov 24, 2009
I can't help but feel there's significance to the fact that a major portion of the Pony episode was focused on vomit.

Disclaimer: I've never watched MLP. I'm not saying it's bad. I've just never watched.

But I would watch Kathleen's bear show.

PunkRex

Feb 19, 2010
All the episodes later, this seems to be the trend.

Gawd I wuv me some ponies.

Sandytimeman

Brain Freeze...yay!
Jan 14, 2011
Jesus Christ...AGAIN??!!

lol that line killed me. Also I loved how John D basically repriced his role as Q only in the form of Discord.

Sandytimeman

Brain Freeze...yay!
Jan 14, 2011
KefkaCultist said:
LRR has assimilated into the herd? My life is now complete!

Also, Pony type MTG card:
Unfortunately the updated oracle classifies it as a horse and no longer a pony type.

Radoh

Bans for the Ban God~
Jun 10, 2010
Huh, how about that. Being that this is a comedy show I can't tell if they actually are or not, but I remain cautiously optimistic that they actually are bronies now.
Neat.