LoadingReadyRun: Ransom

Indignation837

Apr 11, 2010
Holy crap, was that a serious proposal?! That's awesome! The video itself was amazing, too. One of the best ones you've done lately.

wonkify

Oct 2, 2009
Maybe this is a generational issue, meaning I am just too old, but I really dislike the gimmick proposal. Especially the public gimmick proposal.
Am I alone in feeling a little skeeved by the arm twisting implied by proposing to a woman in a highly public setting?
If she says no, whatever her reasons, she looks like a villain. Not very nice.
Did I mention I am old? Admitting fully this may just be me who sees it this way.
Full credit to LRR for good intent.
Still love you, my favorite kooky Canadians.
God I miss ENN.

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
Awesome video. Loved the back and forth. That was perhaps one of my favorite video yet from you guys.

Hopefully the engagement ring card works perfectly!

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Brilliant episode, a bit random and crazy, but still awesome.
And of course the proposal at the end was also quite cool.

Unesh52

May 27, 2010
This made my day. And I was having a spectacular day. Haven't laughed at one of these quite like that since I first started watching LRR. And that was the best, nerdiest proposal I've ever heard. Awesome.

wonkify

Oct 2, 2009
Billthecrazycat said:
wonkify said:
God I miss ENN.
It's been noted at least 500 times that ENN has now moved to Penny Arcade TV and become Checkpoint: http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/checkpoint/
And thank you for the 501st. Sorry it caused such angst.

bobtail123

Sep 26, 2010
Really funny video, good that you guy's didn't just take it too far so the joke got worn out. Though it would have been fun to have Matt say he got Graham's girlfriend's cat and for him to hold up Annica.

Evil Moo

Always Watching...
Feb 26, 2011
Haha! Very Nice. XD

I think you could have left it at just the first kidnapping and I'd still have been giggling to myself like a schoolgirl for a good few minutes.

I must try to avoid watching these in semi-public places from now on, lest I appear to have some kind of mental illness that causes me to laugh spontaneously for no reason.

cpu_hacker666

Jan 17, 2010
I didn't quite get the proposal bit at the end right away, but that was a brilliant video.
Just wondering, are those guns real, that UZI carbine looks real to me.

Wes1180

Wes1180
Jul 25, 2009
I was laughing all the way through that video, and I normally don't.
Also at the beginning I was thinking "wouldn't it be funny if they kidnapped his girlfriend" :D
"Dammit this isn't my first genetic experiment" was hillarious

Megacherv

Kinect Development Sucks...
Sep 24, 2008
I thought Graham was going to propose to Kathleen then, that would've been a surprise stinger

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Language Graham, language! And learn how to use sign language!

[sub]Ransom war FTW XD[/sub]

Oh and this is totally how I'm going to propose.

dunnace

Oct 10, 2008
This sketch was simply fantastic, pure absurdity combined with some clever use of location. Impressed.