LoadingReadyRun: Rapidfire 3, Episode 4

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Rapidfire 3, Episode 4

The Canadian alert system has been going a little haywire as of late.

Watch Video

Varya

Elvish Ambassador
Nov 23, 2009
Yay, more Rapidfire, I thought we'd only get three. Excellent episode, gotta love Andy

Mark D. Stroyer

Apr 12, 2011
"Also, apocalypse. Meteors or something."

I saw Alex in the credits and wondered if I'd missed some funny background event, which seemed unlikely. And then... Good show.

sky_rider19

Mar 16, 2011
Mark D. Stroyer said:
"Also, apocalypse. Meteors or something."

I saw Alex in the credits and wondered if I'd missed some funny background event, which seemed unlikely. And then... Good show.
I thought the same thing. And then the stinger happened and was not disappointed!

castlewise

Lord Fancypants
Jul 18, 2010
Yay! I think the Canadian alert system was really the highlight of this one. Andy really killed it. Then again he kills everything. (?)

I think their mini dolly has really been making their shots more dynamic. I noticed it more in this video for some reason.

Kill100577 said:
Was it me or was Andy not in the credits?
I didn't see him either. Oh no! Andy's a ghost!

Domogo

Aug 7, 2012
Possibly the only incept-i-pun I have yet to see and yet still awesome.

also a wonderful resolution to the cultists

Daaaah Whoosh

Jun 23, 2010
I think it's ironic that it's called Rapidfire, but it's been going on for four weeks now. Not that I'm complaining.

unacomn

Mar 3, 2008
Seedy back alley salesman-ception! Also, sad to see the snuggy cultists be lead astray by one of their own.

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
There will be six episodes total, in Series 3.

And I forgot to credit Andy because I'm an idiot :(

scw55

Nov 18, 2009
Fill this Andy with Cream!

-

And to stop this post causing me to be reaped by the mods of low content, I shall add I found the sketch with the ironic cultist hilarious.

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
Andy for Prime Minister!

Not that I'm Canadian or anything. I just like the idea that Andy would be Prime Minister of Canada. And I'm sure all of you would like that too! :D

freaper

snuggere mongool
Apr 3, 2010
Graham_LRR said:
There will be six episodes total, in Series 3.

And I forgot to credit Andy because I'm an idiot :(
It happens to the best of us.

I'm glad you changed back to the previous camera..er..work for the detectives' scene, it makes it more dynamic.

Azuaron

Mar 17, 2010
scw55 said:
I didn't get to watch as much Desert Bus as I'd like this year, so I have to ask: Did anyone get literally filled with cream? I feel like there was a golden opportunity to have someone just drink a pint of heavy cream that I hope wasn't ignored...

gardian06

Jun 18, 2012
so the first 3 episodes including the rapid-fire-detectives seemed to be more "in a round about chain we can connect anything, and get the right answer," but with this episode it felt more like "now we are just guessing because we have no clue, but these sting of words."

so the question is: is this supposed to be a social commentary on the state of police work in Canada, and potentially around the world, or a testament to how random knowledge can in fact be a good thing, but only in given situations?

gardian06

Jun 18, 2012
Azuaron said:
scw55 said:
I didn't get to watch as much Desert Bus as I'd like this year, so I have to ask: Did anyone get literally filled with cream? I feel like there was a golden opportunity to have someone just drink a pint of heavy cream that I hope wasn't ignored...
it was during Graham's shift. during, or immediately following the Quop line skit. and Cathlene was spooning cream topping into Graham's mouth.

ritchards

Non-gamer in a gaming world
Nov 20, 2009
So that market research group (with the teeth this episode)... they work for Yummy Corporation, right?