LoadingReadyRun: Reduce Your Footprint

Tensen01

Jan 13, 2009
I was seriously not feeling this video until the after-credits section... That made me laugh very hard.

MrPop

May 14, 2009
Loved this. Loading Ready Run is an excellent series.

Probably the most on topic/up to date Escapist show. Love how it always comments on issues.

dubious_wolf

Obfuscated Information
Jun 4, 2009
love It so much! also I hope that aint a real gun...
still great but then that's not suprising, cause you guys have set extremely high standerds for yourselves. can't wait fornext week!

Galad

Nov 4, 2009
Ahhh..LRR delivers enough comedic goodness yet again =)

Now imagine if a company in reality had to deal with being this environmentally friendly in reality..madness!

MowDownJoe

Apr 8, 2009
"Is this gunpowder made of hemp?" followed by the gun-bong... killer 1-2 punch there.
Although I imagine that'd be damn risky trying to get high off of gunpowder hemp...

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Damnit, now I want to form my own island sea nation after viewing that episode. Funny as hell as always guys, just the thing to perk me up after a day at work.

Zivlok

Dec 12, 2008
I was worried this may go down the same path as Green, but this was quite, quite good. And that Sealand thing is ridiculous. Also, Jer just got that much sexier to ducks across the world.

sunpop

Oct 23, 2008
I did not expect him to actually shoot O.O

So who wants to go conquer sealand with me?

SachielOne

Former Escapecraft Op
Aug 10, 2009
Seeing Graham fellate the gun barrel in the stinger was somewhat disturbing. Funny, but disturbing.

Ridonculous_Ninja

Apr 15, 2009
Oh god the ending is such a bad plan. The worst headache of your life from the hemp, plus the bullet going off from the fire. Ow.

Also, Karen will leave me! AND MY WIFE!