LoadingReadyRun: Reduce Your Footprint

dkyros

Dec 11, 2008
The perfect name for a green sealand.
There is already a Greenland. LoLed at that one, great episode

Eruanno

Captain Hammer
Aug 14, 2008
HAHAHAHA oh my god I just died at that after-credits clip! (Okay, not literally, but rather "of laughter")

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
I.. I totally didn't expect this. Well played (and written), Graham!

Poor Phillip.. He lived as few men dared to dream.. Surrounded in hemp.(?)

That "Because each one of us.. Has a secret" line was delivered fucking BRILLIANTLY. I approve. Very appoint!

A+++ WOULD WATCH VIDEO AGAIN

...Now if only Paul played Karen.. Or a college student. Or both?

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
Imper1um said:
Haha, I see what you did there! "smoking gun" XD
yeah those guys
there is a rowdy bunch!

very funny and really enjoyed the talk about the chili picnic

and the smoking gun quite clever!

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
hilarious, and the new office looks great, or well the break room (or whatever room this was shot in) looks great.

Hurr Durr Derp

Apr 8, 2009
Galaxy613 said:
Hurr Durr Derp said:
Greyfox105 said:
too bad I have no idea what 'hemp' is... my head hurts...
Cannabis.
It's a cousin of Cannabis, you would have to go to the hospital from smoke inhalation before you got high off of hemp.
Had to Wiki this to be sure, but:

"<url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_sativa>Cannabis Sativa is an annual plant in the Cannabaceae family. It is a herb that has been used throughout recorded history by humans as a source of fiber, for its seed oil, as food (see hemp), as a drug (see cannabis (drug)), as medicine (see medical cannabis), and for spiritual purposes (see spiritual use of cannabis). Each part of the plant is harvested differently, depending on the purpose of its use."

So hemp and the drug are the same plant.

tamaness

Sep 24, 2009
wikipedia said:
Strains of Cannabis approved for industrial hemp production produce only minute amounts of this psychoactive drug, not enough for any physical or psychological effects.
source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemp

Loved the video. Stinger made me LOL.

Aftershock

Nov 7, 2006
Hurr Durr Derp said:
Galaxy613 said:
Hurr Durr Derp said:
Greyfox105 said:
Cannabis.
It's a cousin of Cannabis, you would have to go to the hospital from smoke inhalation before you got high off of hemp.

"<url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_sativa>Cannabis Sativa is an annual plant in the Cannabaceae family. It is a herb that has been used throughout recorded history by humans as a source of fiber, for its seed oil, as food (see hemp), as a drug (see cannabis (drug)), as medicine (see medical cannabis), and for spiritual purposes (see spiritual use of cannabis). Each part of the plant is harvested differently, depending on the purpose of its use."

Generally, the part people smoke is the leaves, the part used to make materials (rope, clothing, ect) is the stem. That's why, if you've ever heard someone in a movie (or in person) talk about marijuana, you might have heard the term "no stems", because someone who wants marijuana isn't going to want stems (which don't have THC in them) affecting the weight of the marijuana they're buying to smoke. :p

Hurr Durr Derp

Apr 8, 2009
Aftershock said:
Hurr Durr Derp said:
Galaxy613 said:
Hurr Durr Derp said:
Greyfox105 said:
Cannabis.

Generally, the part people smoke is the leaves, the part used to make materials (rope, clothing, ect) is the stem. That's why, if you've ever heard someone in a movie (or in person) talk about marijuana, you might have heard the term "no stems", because someone who wants marijuana isn't going to want stems (which don't have THC in them) affecting the weight of the marijuana they're buying to smoke. :p
True, but that doesn't mean hemp is "a cousin of Cannabis". It is cannabis.

Lucane

Mar 24, 2008
"It can't be me ... I just have stuff to do OK?!" got me going

unacomn said:
The sketch was funny, but the "smoking gun" bit was off the charts. Good episode.
Ha clever

ribonuge

Dec 7, 2009
"You magnificent bastard". These videos are genius. That was one of my favourites thus far.