LoadingReadyRun: Scientist's Rebuttal to ICP

Alakaizer

Aug 1, 2008
GrahamS said:
What I'm saying is, it's a joke.

Glad so many people enjoy the video!
Oddly enough, I think the original video/song was the bigger joke. Either it's to be taken seriously, and is therefore ridiculous and Fireball-component insane, or the two fat guys in clown make-up were taking the piss, and almost everyone didn't get it.

Anydangways, I'm a huge fan of LRR(I was actually able to explain Awww, Muffin here http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/6.192355-LoadingReadyRun-Whiskey-Tango-Foxtrot), and the video was great. Good parody doesn't just put new lyrics into a previously used slot, it captures the feel of the original, which was indeed done here. Kudos!

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
Why only question is who came up with the design of the 3D graphics for the background of the video?! It me strange, yo!

-M

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
I was happy in my ignorance of Insane Clown Posse.... then I clicked that link... like a damn fool! *shudders violently*

Thankfully, Paul, Graham and Tally were there to make it all better.
I can laugh again thanks to you guys :)

Probably the funniest thing I've seen on ages- busted my backside laughing so hard XD

"Why would anyone have a child with you? It's a miracle!!"

Stammer

Apr 16, 2008
Way to stick it to a those ignorant douchebags who clearly dropped out of school after grade 8. lol they don't even know how magnets work XD

Science and education FTW

Ickorus

Mar 9, 2009
Doug said:
I don't get it - I've only vaguely heard of ICP before; and given I already find their video annoying and ain't gonna watch it, can I ask what they did in this video that would piss off scientists? They creationists or what?
I know this is way old but watch 1:55 to about 2:00 of the video Matt linked.