LoadingReadyRun: Scientist's Rebuttal to ICP

BlueInkAlchemist

Ridiculously Awesome
Jun 4, 2008
Not a huge fan of either rap or ICP, but I'm unsurprised that ignorance proceeded out of all of that face paint.

I don't blame Graham one bit.

Eleima

Keeper of the GWJ Holocron
Feb 21, 2010
Nice video! Not my favorite, but a good one nonetheless.

By the way, Paul keeps making fun of Graham not wanting to wear the face paint, but I don't see *him* wearing any!! =D

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
SCIENCE ALL UP IN THIS *****!

Seriously, I'm actually annoyed I saw that other video you guys are taking the piss out of. My favourite quote from it... "fuckin' magnets"

hilarious.

Jaebird

Aug 19, 2008
Wow; I could not tell that was Graham with that make-up on. It wasn't until his second verse I noticed.

"Why would someone have a child with you? It's a miracle!"

rafiqofthemany said:
actually giraffes have long necks to combat other males the leaves on trees is just a plus
When I saw "giraffes" and "combat", I immediately thought about giraffes going into battle, LOTR-style.

Spiterider

Apr 14, 2009
when i first heard the ICP video i couldn't help but laugh, they basically made it seem that science doesn't exist and everything is a miracle and has absolutely no explanation beyond its existence. now thanks to Paul and graham we know how the fuck magnets work. thank you Paul and Graham.

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
...Wow. That was.. Different. However, extremely hilarious. Graham representin' up in this ***** with Paul droppin' some mad science, yo. Dawg.

Rather disappointing that people didn't get the joke (I'm not familiar at all with ICP, although I've heard of them..), but to those disgusted because it's rap.. It's PARODYING rap. If you don't get the joke, then it's more of a wasted post. It's still LRR \o/ And as I said, Paul is droppin' those mad science beats.

Firaxus

Apr 12, 2010
lol.. Ok so I watched the video.. (F****n Rainbows) I finally stopped laughing and of all the funny little quips that come to mind I just have to ask... Seriously.. I know ICP has a huge following but, are they all going to throw out hundreds, nay thousands of years of scientific discovery because two clowns don't understand big words and rage at the explanations?

For those too terrified of learning to suffer a rap video... A really... odd.. rap video.. I didn't see a single nice booty... Eh.. back on topic.. For those who didn't watch. The two clowns basically say everything in life is a miracle of magic and that scientists are just lying to you when they explain things. Kids look like their parents because of magic, giraffes and puppies are also beings of magic and come from miracles. I even had to snicker a little when one of the clowns made a reference to magnets "How do they work!?!?" shocked face.. Well simply put.. Magic.. Heh..

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
Matt_LRR said:
if you don't get it, you probabaly ought to watch this:

-m
Okay, I enjoyed the Rebuttal more than enough on its own, but after watching the actual ICP song... Wow. Now the Rebuttal is so much more funny. "Fuckin' magnets how do they work?" Really ICP? I think maybe you're getting too high off your facepaint and it's killing brain cells.

And great job to the writers of this one. My favorite part was probably "Who would have a child with you? It's a miracle!", but it was all great.

EDIT: Ha, I love that the original ICP version has 3569 thumbs up and 6932 thumbs down. How did that happen? Must be magic. :)