LoadingReadyRun: Scout's Dishonor

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Scout's Dishonor

When you go into the woods don't forget your phone.

Watch Video

aeric90

Mar 31, 2010
I want a LLR merit badge... also a Toast merit badge and a Creepy Doll merit badge. How do I earn them?

Also Matt is adorable pretending to be 11.

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
If Graham and Paul manned the camera, who made the panned shot at 00:43-00:56 when they appear together? Or did you use a head double for Paul?

doggy go 7

Jul 28, 2010
I dispute this episode; these aren't boy scouts at all! They quite clearly ARE NOT 11, and they don't hate gay people enough. My immersion is dribbling out of my ears.

[small] Hopefully people realise this is a joke [/small]

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
doggy go 7 said:
I dispute this episode; these aren't boy scouts at all! They quite clearly ARE NOT 11, and they don't hate gay people enough. My immersion is dribbling out of my ears.

[small] Hopefully people realise this is a joke [/small]
Oh, I belive they have worse problems than that. Example: "It's either this or juvie." (inspects combat knife)

newwiseman

Aug 27, 2010
I kept waiting for Graham to yell something along the lines of "cell phones don't work in areas without reception" or maybe "They don't build cell phone towers in the middle of the woods".

Working in a couple middle schools I know a number of kids who are just like that group... I wish summer was longer.

RipRoaringWaterfowl

Jun 20, 2011
Potatoes? Lunch tray incident? I'm intrigued...

Also, I'm assuming the scout badges were made by Tally, as you thanked her and theres a DESERT BUS! badge.

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
Was I the only who, apart from how 'respectful' he was acting, got Calvin & Hobbes flashbacks from Matt's character?

aeric90

Mar 31, 2010
newwiseman said:
I kept waiting for Graham to yell something along the lines of "cell phones don't work in areas without reception" or maybe "They don't build cell phone towers in the middle of the woods".

Working in a couple middle schools I know a number of kids who are just like that group... I wish summer was longer.
They never said they were going to call someone with it. Maps can be downloaded to smart phones if you're prepared in advance and GPS navigation will work without cell signal.

thisbymaster

Sep 10, 2008
I love this one, the guys are so much better when they are not acting like themselves. Mat's character was perfect.

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
Lear said:
Also, I'm assuming the scout badges were made by Tally, as you thanked her and theres a DESERT BUS! badge.
Either that or she served as Paul's head double.

TIMESWORDSMAN

Wishes he had fewer cap letters.
Mar 7, 2008
I am the sort of person who would have string and a Swiss army knife but not a working phone. Also, most phone companies don't cover forests, including Verizon.

I want to know how they made the guy's look shorter than Graham when it doesn't look like they're walking on their knees.