LoadingReadyRun: Seth McDebit

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Seth McDebit

When you find yourself in over your head, financially, you can call Seth McDebit.

Watch Video

Myrph

Proud owner of a Jamtroller
Oct 27, 2009
Absolutely brilliant episode, but I must say I feel really bad for Jer for being the one taking all the punches.

That being said, wooo, the return of Jer!

Andsre

Dec 25, 2008
Jer has got to be the most unfortunate henchman in the history of evil companies. Getting beat up beat up by the same guy, what, 5-6 times?

Loved the movie!

Edit: Damn! ninja'ed!!

SnootyEnglishman

May 26, 2009
A great episode. Reminds me of what Hermes Conrad would be like as an action hero accountant/bureaucrat.

unacomn

Mar 3, 2008
The only thing that could have made this video better would have been a Trailer Guy voice over. I can do one, but my lisp kills it.

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
At first I was like "...Matt as a badass action hero? Pfft. Surely that role suits someone else.." but then I realized "Holy shit, Matt looks more like Season 2 super-fit and badass Matt!" And then it was totally legit. Nicely done, Matt! The act-or is strong with this one.

...Still gotta feel bad for Jer being the constantly-beaten henchman though. :/ I kind of expected James as the "combat accountant", but then I remembered he's already an action hero on MEN, the channel for manly man men.

The editing is really punchy these days too.. Nice work, Graham!

Another fan script? Also neat! :D

DancePuppets

Nov 9, 2009
That was so amazing! Possibly my favourite LRR for ages. Thanks guys, I needed something to give me back motivation to work :)

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
I can buy that explanation. If the Genome soldiers in MGS1 were given some of Big Boss' genes and he had one eye, then they might have terrible eyesight.

Also, I wonder how much pay Death gets? This guy works all the time, so you'd think they'd have to use salary based payment, but getting all the dead together and helping them leave this mortal plane seems like such menial work you'd expect him to instead get paid by the hour. I suppose you'd have to put efficiency and money over what type of work it is, so he probably gets a fixed rate. Maybe there's more than one Death and that's why he can work all the time? A sort of team of Deaths that take shifts. That would work better than salaries, and much less lawsuits, though it still leaves the issue...

Calumon: You're ruining the line! D:

Jopoho

Nov 17, 2009
Oh wow! This sketch was great! That writer sure does deserve praise and money!

Seriously though, seeing this online makes me happy! I love it!

Azex

Jan 17, 2011
A Real Canadian Hero

Seth Mcdebbit part of the G.I. Jim, eh? line of products

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
I always enjoy these type of videos // Normal job but with large amount of action thrown in = epic weirdness

Also, anyone else find it weird that the bad guys in this had an army of Jer cones as their henchmen

-M

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
Andsre said:
Jer has got to be the most unfortunate henchman in the history of evil companies. Getting beat up beat up by the same guy, what, 5-6 times?

Loved the movie!

Edit: Damn! ninja'ed!!
Now, I just figured they were perpetuating the stereotype that every single evil henchman looks exactly the same. :D

Good show, stinger was excellent and makes so much sense. Always wondered about their tunnel vision.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
Jack and Calumon said:
I can buy that explanation. If the Genome soldiers in MGS1 were given some of Big Boss' genes and he had one eye, then they might have terrible eyesight.

Also, I wonder how much pay Death gets? This guy works all the time, so you'd think they'd have to use salary based payment, but getting all the dead together and helping them leave this mortal plane seems like such menial work you'd expect him to instead get paid by the hour. I suppose you'd have to put efficiency and money over what type of work it is, so he probably gets a fixed rate. Maybe there's more than one Death and that's why he can work all the time? A sort of team of Deaths that take shifts. That would work better than salaries, and much less lawsuits, though it still leaves the issue...

Calumon: You're ruining the line! D:
One thing you forgot Jack. Big Boss was born with 2 working eyes. Nice try though.

Also, Death works for pennies(one fo each dead thing). Death still makes a lot because so many things die all the time, but mostly Death does the work out of love for the job.

Tiamattt

Jul 15, 2011
Can't remember the last time the (current)CH members were all in one video, total awesomeness. Also a very nice surprise to see Matt again, though we seen the last of him for a loooooong time. As for Jer, those punches is LRR's way of welcoming him back. XD

Issurru

Jun 13, 2010
All I can say is DO WANT!
also I think I'll throw in some random words so that I don't get modded :p