LoadingReadyRun: Sh*t People Say

JehuBot

Jun 1, 2011
Never knew that this "Shit X Say" fad was that popular. I saw 2 videos of these so far, and some twitter posts here and there.

Great Video, guys! ^^

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
This totally needed a "Shit people say after taking a shit" segment. "I just shat the shit of ages!" "Okay, now THAT was a dump." "So much effort for so little result." "Gah! Am I bleeding?!"

And no, I have never said the above. Well, maybe the first one... (mumbles)

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
Brilliant :D
Loved James' unemployed clown get up- he's so grumpy and irritated! And he's wearing a rainbow afro!! That's like my favourite type of afro!

Graham, I've said this before, but with those glasses you look scarily like my best friend Tom White... No joke... o_O
I shall dig out a photo and fling it at twitter.

Found the magic card one pretty funny,but only because I have no idea what's being said...

Shit people say when they bite their tongue and/or burn their mouth struck too close to home to not be hilarious...
Keep it up, guys! Hope the making of Loading Time has this episode.

niceguy191

Mar 11, 2010
I sat through the entire video with a slight grin on my face, only to explosively burst into laughter at Paul's "why do I keep buying these?!" line.

Another series on the escapist? I'm so proud of you guys! I've always said that us Canadians know our comedy better than most; my parents were too astonished by those first words to give them much thought....

Sporky111

Digital Wizard
Dec 17, 2008
This was pretty dry for the most part, but since it's satire I understand. Seems like these "Shit X Says" videos would be way funnier to make than watch.

Shit DnD Players say was great, though. Kathleen got the silly randomness to a tee.

scw55

Nov 18, 2009
So Paul is a Mime who keeps biting his tongue when eating a pastry. He is married to Kathleen. Kathleen enjoys D&D whilst burning her mouth. Paul, after a whole day baking a cake for Kathleen because he forgot their anniversary, drops it. I think they have the most unlucky and weird relationship. Shit that X say has seriously ruined their lives.

zefiewings

May 28, 2011
I sooooooo want to be that person who walks by at the beginning when Graham is introducing the video.

I was a cameo in a LRR video!
but alas, they are not in my city.
in my country though (yea!)