LoadingReadyRun: Suspiciously Good Movers

CpnChaos

Sep 20, 2010
The episode, technically, was extremely well done. Still though, I think you hit the "teleporter" joke too early, it seemed a little rushed to me and not as funny as it could have been.

Right Hook

May 29, 2011
Look I'm not the type to ask questions so would it be possible to transport me to the inside of Fort Knox momentarily so I can grab some gold that totally belongs to me?

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
First of all: KATE!

Second of all: There were several shots that I just don't know how you pulled them off... I'm flabbergasted as to how Graham can move from one side of the camera over to the other, and then paul can place a box on one side and move it to the other as a different paul...

THE MIND. IT BOGGLES.

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
Never let a good moving day go to waste...

I can vouch that they don't have a wormhole to the Arogon mines of Thelleos V as I have a monopoly over that entire operation. That said, my client list is considered confidential and I cannot confirm or deny the moving company as one of our most important earth-based clients.

pigmy wurm

Nov 18, 2009
paul seems to really like talking to himself, almost more than playing dead people.

Some really good effects on this. Subtle, but well done.

Lilitu

Feb 22, 2011
I need to move.
Bring all the Pauls you have!

Would you know if one was missing?
Just for information...really!

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Frequency 906243 eh, so that's why it's been wigging out everytime I've been scanning...

Uhm, I mean never mind, carry on.

ewhac

Digital Spellweaver
Legacy
Escapist +
Sep 2, 2009
San Francisco Peninsula
Country
USA
So, did you find someone who was in the midst of moving, and just start shooting there? 'Cause that would be a lot of setup work otherwise.

I understand there are limits to what can be pulled off in the time available, but it felt like it needed to have more wacky stuff going on in the background -- more Pauls, another Graham entering in the background, seeing himself addressing the camera, and ducking back out again, Or you could have gone totally Escher and had a couple of Pauls working on the ceiling...

Very nice work.

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
You know for a company that can afford to operate a transporter device. You sure didn't invest alot in that commercial. Haaa zing.

Good job though, the camera / editing / intertransporter interaction was flawless.

Vuirneen

Nov 16, 2009
How do they get Argon to crystallise at room temperature? I mean, it's not like it could be an argon compound.

CleverCover

Nov 17, 2010
There are no words to describe how much i adored this episode.

Seriously, I choked on AIR because I was laughing so hard from beginning to end.

Loves you guys times infinity bajillion.

Moriarty

Apr 29, 2009
That WAS some pretty good splitscreening.

almost....

suspiciously good splitscreening.

Beryl77

Mar 26, 2010
Hey, what's the number of your, erm, totally not teleporting and cloning moving company? I have some, let's call them Oomday devices whiche I want to move into a NOT secret house in a volcano. It has to be done very quickly, preferably before the next full moon.
Also, could you lend me some of your Pauls? I have a shortage of minions.

BrownGaijin

Jan 31, 2009
So first off, yay Kate! and second...

Paul's shadow is gone at 2:22 and reappears at 2:29 hmm...

Nice job guys. Split screening equals the awesome.

Aureliano

Mar 5, 2009
Fantastic. Classic stylins', good splitscreenin', and Pauls? We got plenty. Also that hat does look way better on Paul #328 than it does on Paul #47.3.