LoadingReadyRun: The Amendment

Alfador_VII

Nov 2, 2009
I like this. very funny misunderstanding, and loved the bit at the end.

Also guy in a black suit with a red tie, behind a lectern. Does that look awfully like someone else on The Escapist? :D

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
SlickBoy said:
maybe i just dont get the american kind of humour.
Well, we're Canadian, so go figure.

But seriously, that's fine. It'll be different next week :)

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Alfador_VII said:
I like this. very funny misunderstanding, and loved the bit at the end.

Also guy in a black suit with a red tie, behind a lectern. Does that look awfully like someone else on The Escapist? :D
Yeah, they were TOTALLY ripping off Critical Miss.

>.>

The Random One

May 29, 2008
And so the third ammendment was ammended. That's what is called being a double American.

Also I'm pretty sure a lawyer would be able to name the actual law that stops people from quartering people in your home without your permission.

LRRBrad

Jan 4, 2011
Zachary Amaranth said:
Don Reba said:
Of course Brad is an American. One must be some sort of tin-foil-hat conspiracy theorist to think otherwise.
Yeah? Well where's the birth certificate? HUH?

Brad is clearly a Manchurian Candidate.
You birthers... I'm as Double-American as apple pie and basketball.

SirCannonFodder

Nov 23, 2007
Well, considering his outfit [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LctZf3uiWOY], I'm not really surprised he'd think it meant that definition of quartering. I mean, he's probably seen a fair bit of it...

Indignation837

Apr 11, 2010
Amazing bit of troll logic there at the end! Glad as I am to see more of Brad, I'm a little surprised this wasn't an Andrew Shepard video, it seems like the sort of off-the-wall campaign idea he'd come up with. Not that Brad didn't do an awesome job with it, by the way. Because he did.

SL33TBL1ND

Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
I was totally expecting the bear arms joke, then realised that the joke was that it wasn't mentioned. Well played.

LRRBrad

Jan 4, 2011
A number of comments regarding people going out and looking up the constitution out of this video. Go tangental learning. Does that make this edutainment? Get me Presto Studios! I demand a chameleon jumpsuit and a quirky artificial intelligence named Arthur.

What? They've been out of business since 2002?

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
LRRBrad said:
A number of comments regarding people going out and looking up the constitution out of this video. Go tangental learning. Does that make this edutainment? Get me Presto Studios! I demand a chameleon jumpsuit and a quirky artificial intelligence named Arthur.

What? They've been out of business since 2002?
One has to ask, whether the value of learning the third ammendment outweights the harm of not being quite sure what "quartering" means anymore.

theheroofaction

Jan 20, 2011
Hey, I don't know about you guys, but I would HATE to have a soldier decapitated and cut into four pieces in my house, Especially if it was done without my permission.

Conza

Nov 7, 2010
Wow, guys, new lows, well done, once again lowered that oh so low bar here, very mind numbing stuff, excellent.

You know, what might be fun, is doing a comedy skit that actually tries to entertain its audience instead of making them go 'aww, gee, GUYS!' which seems to be the intent every time, from where I'm coming from, because its my reaction, yes, every time.

bbad89

Jan 1, 2011
This video is 3d. At least his eyes are o_O
OT: Hey, he's misinforming them to push his own ag- Oh I get it now. You guys are so clever.

XavierPrice

Sep 14, 2009
I'm sorry, but your obvious Canadian accent gives you away. At least those of us that know what to listen for.

Vohn_exel

Residential Idiot
Oct 24, 2008
Good to see Brad back! Is his chin still a fighter pilot?

Anyway, this episode didn't really grab me, but I'm extremely tired and I dislike political stuff, generally even political humor. I still got a few laughs out of it though!

Hungry Donner

Henchman
Mar 19, 2009
Yay for already knowing what the 3rd Amendment was before watching this.

Double yay for being taken completely off guard by the video! :D