LoadingReadyRun: The Birds, The Bees and The Bears

Proverbial Jon

Not evil, just mildly malevolent
Nov 10, 2009
MasterSplinter said:
As a 22 year old unemployed virgin still living at home. I'm feeling kinda depressed right now.
24 and I feel your pain. When Paul said "Who dates someone that long without getting laid," I was like:

*Shifts uncomfortably in chair* Yeah! Who would do that? *Nervous laugh*

But seriously, it doesn't actually bother me, the virginity thing is more of a choice and I will finally be moving out next week due to luck going my way for once! There's more to life than following these so-called societal norms.

KoDOmega

Nov 22, 2009
.... if there be a just God in this universe, these parents will become recurring characters. :D

Draxz

May 2, 2012
webepoop said:
Le_Lisra said:

OT: This is exactly how my parents have acted since I was 12.
I'm just glad my parents are the complete opposite... I used to live with my Mum but now I live with my Dad. You wouldn't think this but I've come to realize, I'm a lot like my Dad in the sense he's less sexually frustrated than the woman... My Mum keeps bugging me at every opportunity about sex, to know what I've done.

I just wish she'd stop being a fan of Sex & The City, so she wouldn't feel like she's interviewing my sex life! I can't help it if she wished I was a girl. )';

Ohyes, how I relate to your comment... My Mum started asking when I was 15... Coincidentally when I lost my virginity. This doesn't remind me of an episode of American Dad at all!

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010

Oh lord, I love a lot of the content that you guys do, but that was above and beyond.

Especially Graham's lines after Kathleen. And his reactions to what she was saying as well

"...get in there!"
"HAROLD!"
"Responsibly."

"I'm just so proud of you right now"
"HAROLD!"
"Use a condom, son"

And the way Kathleen just simply said "If you going to shit on a girl's chest" was fantastic as well.

Bravo, LRR!

God of Path

God of Path
Jul 6, 2011
In case you might have thought this went too far; no. Never too far. Great skit, my eyes were tearing from the laughter.