LoadingReadyRun: The New Timezones

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
The New Timezones

Newer, better timezones for our modern age.

Watch Video

Lord_Bryon

Aug 15, 2010
great video, and I was thinking its probably a subset of WPT but if TVTPT(tv-tropes time) you wont be seeing them for at least a year.

BaronUberstein

Jul 14, 2011
Clearly they have never flown LAX. That place needs the 2 hour buffer even when you have a 6am flight. Don't ask me how, that place is still crowded then.

Wooglie

Jun 4, 2012
Loved this video, especially the part about daylight savings. Made me laugh.
If anyone's interested I reversed the audio: http://bit.ly/14HIMNF

Mike the Bard

Jan 25, 2010
Don't forget the all important JOMMT timezone (Just One More Match Time): whenever someone is playing LoL or Dota 2 take in account that it is never just one more match, so expect them to be done sometime tomorrow morning.

ThunderCavalier

Nov 21, 2009
They forgot LRRT, where you have to add increments of 10 minutes for however long you're addicted to LRR videos.

The Grim Ace

May 20, 2010
Couldn't one just convert BBT to DWT, Dr. Who Time? I mean, it's not just a British love but the times convert well enough.

JacobdeFries

Jan 9, 2012
What about YTT (YouTube Time), where you add 1 to 2 hours after clicking random videos related to each other.

Al_

Aug 15, 2008
MinionJoe said:
TGT is a bit more complicated in the United States because of CAT (Commercial Allowance Time). TGT should be adjusted +30 minutes CAT if it's a new episode. But standard TGT is still 60 minutes for repeat episodes on BBCA because the episode will be missing 15 minutes of content. As such, viewers should replace that 15 minutes with complaining about the Americanization of overseas media.
Once TG repeats are farmed out to Dave in the UK, they lose about 10 minutes for adverts and trailers.

On another note, we have a channel called Dave. Because society is fucked. It exists for Top Gear repeats. They have a +1 channel, which is (actually) wittly called "Dave ja vu"

scw55

Nov 18, 2009
I found a perfect way to deal with TGT problems.

By not enjoying Top Gear (in less it's a journey special).

At university I had:

DWT (Doctor Who Time, when Doctor who repeats were on iPlayer and I'd watch an episode before Uni)
and HONT (Heroes of Newerth Time where playing a game would awaken me)

eternal-chaplain

Mar 17, 2010
'Cheese combustion'?
Possibly a reference to the 5-day-long, Norwegian cheese-fire in that tunnel south of Oslo?
Mm, expecting it on Feed Dump on Wednesday. ;3

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Errr I will stick to the timezones we got thank you very much!

The new timezone went into one of my ear and out from the other!

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
BaronUberstein said:
Clearly they have never flown LAX. That place needs the 2 hour buffer even when you have a 6am flight. Don't ask me how, that place is still crowded then.
Like Paul said, it's still too damn early!

captcha: marble rye
That sounds like the worst tasting bread ever.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
scw55 said:
I found a perfect way to deal with TGT problems.

By not enjoying Top Gear (in less it's a journey special).

At university I had:

DWT (Doctor Who Time, when Doctor who repeats were on iPlayer and I'd watch an episode before Uni)
and HONT (Heroes of Newerth Time where playing a game would awaken me)
DWT would have to adjusted depending on how long each episode is. Sometimes BBC America will play a new episode in full when its new, then cut 15 minutes off as a rerun.

captcha: sun is shining
What? Still? Why won't it stop?!