LoadingReadyRun: The Tale of Matt Wiggins

Shakomaru

May 18, 2011
*clears throat* Africaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

*ahem* now that that's out of the way, Very well dong. Mott Woggins is truly the winner of desert bus. Besides Dr. Derp of course. I'm hoping for many more derplines next year. Heehee~ Great video.

Aureliano

Mar 5, 2009
Well. That certainly was a thing that happened. Not a very funny or well sung thing that happened though. Even my love for almost all things Matt Wiggins couldn't save this one. Sadly I think this is just one of those times when the whole is less than the sum of its parts: all the meme stuff was funny, I've enjoyed behind-the-scenes talk about what Matt's really like, but this was not the way to combine them.

Also, Team Mustache Dad for life!

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
64K!! And I heard the challenge for a Captain Jack Sparrow themed song, but didn't know if it came to fruition. Well Dong, everyone, well dong.

Lightning Delight

Apr 21, 2011
Yay! More 64K stuff! I always love those. Well dong, I must say. And I will pay any amount of money for an MP3 download.

WHAR GAR BAL!

Sorry. I couldn't help it.

hypermage

Feb 13, 2010
Awesome 64K is awesome. Whale Dong, guys. Though yes, ball slightly dropped with a missing gratuitous Africa!

Next week, Kathlink Vs. Wubbindorf, perhaps?

Blackout62

Dec 24, 2008
You're supposed to supply the AFRIICCCAAAAAA! yourself.
And now with the requisite LRR video watched I can conclude my Desert Bus 5. Truly a time of excellence. Well dong everyone, well dong.

Also #TEAMKROZE.

praetor_alpha

LOL, Canada!
Mar 4, 2010
Wow. Just, wow... that has got to be the best LRR song. By a long shot.

Can you put this in the store?

MatthewGeer

Just some guy, you know?
Nov 21, 2010
After it went missing from the main part of the video, I was really expecting, "Aaaaafffffricaaaaaaaaaaa" to be the stinger. Otherwise great video. (You guys do know this will be a challenge next yet, right?)

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
Oh god. I pretty much died at Ian 'wubbing'. Fantastic video guys! Well dong!