Mar 22, 2008
"Stop asking about My Little Pony
If it makes you stop asking, I'll admit I'm a-
NOW BACK TO THE GOOD PART"

So close...

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
Ensiferum said:
I would die to get the shirt Matt was wearing. As long as I could be buried in it.
The Rainbow Dash shirt or the other one?

Zipa

batlh bIHeghjaj.
Dec 19, 2010
Awesome as usual guys, great to see Morgan back in a video as ice tray to. Can't wait until desert bus next year. What next week I wonder, Alex's derp radio show?

Kapol

Watch the spinning tails...
May 2, 2010
therandombear said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA *takes breath* HAHAHAHAHAHA, oh you guys. Priceless.

Matt Wubbins cracked me up, especially since I watched the wubbing Matt and all the hats again earlier. xD

I am now full of hat. How did I manage to miss that? Stupid sleep... made me miss a lot of Desert Bus.

Also, the reference to bronies asking the same questions over and over during DB made me chuckle. It was at it's worst when the call-ins happened. That's why I loved seeing the guy who talked to Bill Clinton for the things he said about them.

Anyways, Well dong LRR. Over 300k will be going to charity thanks to you and all of the people who put in so much work. I can't even imagine slaving away in the prize mines.

Though I now demand a version of this based on the man they called Jayne. And it shall obviously be called The Man They Called Wiggins.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
The best part is how Matt was nonchalant about the whole thing.

The second best part is that Matt doesn't even show up in the 'appearing' part of the credits.

Deadyawn

Jan 25, 2011
I concur Graham, well dong. This was the first year I watched desert bus and it was awesome. Thanks guys!

darkbshadow

Nov 9, 2006
I have to say that was awesome. I saw you preform that during dessert bus and was hoping you'd redo it in one of these videos. Glad you did cause it was awesome.

Plus Gannon Mat was awesome.

X10J

May 15, 2010
This was one of my favorite parts of this bus. Glad to see it back, though I may have liked the original a bit more because if it's spontineity.

Still, well dongQWOPFRICAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
MORGAN.

We need more Morgan forever.

That and I found myself saying "I see what you did there" out loud as the video began.

This was awesome.

Firia

Sep 17, 2007
I'm curious why you guys changed the picture most of the way through the day. :)

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
therandombear said:
Matt Wubbins cracked me up, especially since I watched the wubbing Matt and all the hats again earlier. xD

GODDAMMIT MATT

I won't stop giggling crazily at that face all night now. One of my favorite parts of Desert Bus for sure! Oh and this song was awesome XD

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
Needs more Bros Clubbing Bros. Alex got clubbed heavily this year. I did see the time where they got him three times in a very short amount of time. First in a cake, second on his chair, third on the Bussing chair. Too funny! Too bad I had to work a lot of the weekend. >:p And Graham, was that actually your voice? Horry sheet! You got a nice, deep singing voice there.

I am already making plans for DB6- food and crafting plans. I even bought envelopes to send along to ship my crafts. :) And I will be sending food. Sugary food that won't make a mess when shipped. So, no cake or cupcakes, unfortunately. :(

Yes, I plan ahead. Waaaay ahead. This is not a bad thing.

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
Great use of the green screen in getting Tim and Matt into the same shot.

I started watching Desert Bus with Matt wubbing this year.