LoadingReadyRun: The Thin Blue Clue

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
For some reason, Paul looks like the love child of Daniel Jackson (stargate SG-1 version) and Castiel. Which makes him frightening as both a cop AND as a kid's show host.

SirPlindington said:
You've been doing a lot of crime related videos lately. Anything you wanna tell the class, children?
The name "LodingReadyRun" refers to their fugitive status.

CriticalMiss

Jan 18, 2013
SirPlindington said:
You've been doing a lot of crime related videos lately. Anything you wanna tell the class, children?
I've noticed that recently. I hope they do a sequel to CSI:CSI if this crime streak is going to continue.

Seracen

Sep 20, 2009
Wow....totally taken off guard by this. Strangely enough, this was downright disturbing, haha! Sooo messed up, and Paul needs to be on PBS!!!

Slash2x

Dec 7, 2009
LMFAO!! Oh LRR this is why I come here on Mondays... Now for the moral dilemma... Do I let my son see this?????

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
SachielOne said:
Wow. That got dark.

Nice to see that Paul wasn't the dead body for once.
He kinda was.

I've never even seen blues clues and I still found this hilarious.

SirPlindington

Jun 28, 2012
CriticalMiss said:
SirPlindington said:
I've noticed that recently. I hope they do a sequel to CSI:CSI if this crime streak is going to continue.
CSI:The film set of CSI:CSI.

Joseph Cortinas

Apr 29, 2013
Why is it that even after watching so many of these I'm still always surprised by the endings? either I'm slow, or you guys are just really awesome... I think I'll go with the latter.

Jan 12, 2012
I was expecting the cops to come bursting in during the stinger, requiring the murderer to jump into a picture to escape. The creepy song was good, though.
slash2x said:
LMFAO!! Oh LRR this is why I come here on Mondays... Now for the moral dilemma... Do I let my son see this?????
It depends: Is your son still watching Blues Clues and shouting answers at the TV? You don't want to give him any ideas...

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Well that was surreal... did remind me though why I've always steered far clear of Blue's clues so there's that.

MeowZhuxi

Aug 30, 2009
Paul's impression of the blue's clues guy was unbelievably spot-on. Another entertaining episode of LRR.