LoadingReadyRun: The Whole Story: Spam

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
The Whole Story: Spam

Nigel Fitzgerald Brouwer takes us on a journey through the history of pressed meat.

Watch Video

Zagzag

Sep 11, 2009
Nice to see that that lovely Bradley Rains music isn't going to waste!
This really reminded me of the old "Story Guy" videos, and that isn't a bad thing! I loved those ones!

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
Matt with a top hat,monocle and mustache is hilarious!
Spuc sounds interestingly delicious.

harvz

Jun 20, 2010
why did that remind me of a kid who had copied his homework assignment from Wikipedia? oh wait, truth

Yaxley

Sep 23, 2009
It's a shame it was only on the screen for a second because the buffalo riding a submarine was worth a chuckle.

Oisin XD

Oct 15, 2009
Howler monkey shock troops need to be part of a game. Also, why is Lisa Foiles' top 5 still third on the list of shows? There hasn't been any new content for a while, and the videos weren't that good anyway. Why not let another, better show (say, a Canadian one?) take its place?

Shynobee

Apr 16, 2009
"A story of love, betrayal, and howler monkeys."

My favorite line.

Excellent work as always guys!

MowDownJoe

Apr 8, 2009
They really got all those drawings from DeviantArt? You mean there's actually reasonable drawings on there?

But yeah... the howler monkey got me rolling. The rest was just non-stop chuckles.

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
History class just got served!
Fun fact: I once ate an entire can of Spam for a snack. My mind was in a dark place at the time...

Avaholic03

May 11, 2009
Now if only we could figure out how to breed the pigs with the howler monkeys, we'd have something both vicious and delicious.

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
Well that was... really random.

S HAM (Super Ham)!... But that spells SHAM. And that name is stupid.

"The new name spuck --" (*everyone laughs*)
Why do I get the feeling someone will now use "Spuck" for a new product name? Spiced...uh, yeah.

EDIT: Anyway, remember, kiddies: Play Minecraft. Watch Top Gear. Get Protein Ingestion Generator. ^_-

(That said, you guys misspelled "protein" at 1:57. And you kept spelling "Hormel" with two L's...)

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
EDIT: Crap. Inadvertent double post. Tried to post, got the "I AGREE" form AND a Captcha, and resulted in a double post. Any way to delete this post?