LoadingReadyRun: The Whole Story: Spam

SensibleCrout

Feb 23, 2010
How dare you lie to me? Everyone knows it took three days to paint the labels.

Also, amazing how the stupid talkie walkie gives credibility to whatever the walker says.

korandder

Astronoob
Nov 25, 2009
Delusibeta said:
Banvillin said:
Where in Canada did you guys film this? Cuz the library scene looked a lot like Stauffer Library at my school, Queen's University. I think I would flip out if I knew you guys were there.

Great vid btw
As a rule of thumb, all of their videos are about Victoria area. Since that's where all of them are based, after all.
This video was mostly shot at the University of Victoria, a common shooting location for LoadingReadyRun.

Mae Aloril

Oct 7, 2009
Paaauuullll! I'll be damned if he isn't getting more hansom every day. I would gladly have a sample of his luncheon meat any day. Groowwwl.

But truly, I love this video. The complete nonsense of it, so seriously delivered. And the detail to the supporting pictures, making them look so authentic. It's hilarious and brilliantly produced. Kudos.

Naturality

Feb 23, 2010
Don't listen to anything Paul says in this video. If he were telling us real facts he'd be wearing a labcoat.

Another great video, LRR. Particularly liked the Story Guy vibe (been hoping for my stuff like that, even if it isn't 'popular' and 'accessible') and that amazing image of Matt.

meowmixman

May 17, 2011
Dear Dr. LRR:

Was this video a take on that awesome old radio show "And now you know.......THE REST of the story." ? Cuz that would automatically make you all internet heroes in my comic book!

Tensen01

Jan 13, 2009
MowDownJoe said:
They really got all those drawings from DeviantArt? You mean there's actually reasonable drawings on there?

But yeah... the howler monkey got me rolling. The rest was just non-stop chuckles.
Well, the artwork was actually specially commissioned. It just so happens DA is the only gallery I have currently.

Yes, the Bison was standing on a boat overturned among some trees. I probably could have done that one a bit better.

If you'd care to see the images better: (The scans aren't terribly great)
http://s92.photobucket.com/albums/l1/tensen01/LRR/

lordexodia

Jan 4, 2010
hey, im argentinian... its nice to see people talking about us, yet not mentioning nazis running here after the war.