LoadingReadyRun: Trapped

warps

Jun 10, 2009
I've seen Matt coming right from the "hack" piece on. Still one of the funniest videos you guys posted at the Escapist!

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Alex_LRR said:
JacobyPAX said:
Why is Alex almost always portrayed as some kind of weird or creepy person.
For better or worse, it's kind of become my thing. I would argue that it's 50% truth and 50% built-up reputation/stigma/derp.
Turns out Paul isn't actually a Linux genius either.
The characters we play of "ourselves" are greatly exaggerated and amplified over what we're really like. Cause it's funnier that way!

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
aeric90 said:
Dammit... when the interference started I checked my own cell phone.
Same thing happened to me as well, strange. Those dolls need to be burned, I don't care how you guys do it, just burn them with holy fire.

"You meddling assholes!" is pretty much the best line I've heard in a while from you guys. :D

Just wondering but what's so bad about their basement videos?

ironlordthemad

Sep 25, 2009
I read the twitter saying "the LRR crew return to the basement" and was like... shit here we go. But this was pure win.

Jer's tyranosaurus arms = Win and the funny squeal noise made it better.
Is the vent thing a call back too the LRR podcast? I remember it being mentioned.
The Dolls scared the shit out of me when it turned to reveal like 5 of them just sitting there with the notes.
"And I'd have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you meddling assholes!" should be a t-shirt. I'm just saying.

Balaxe

Mar 24, 2009
You guys are one of the best contributors to the escapist and this has got to be one your best videos. Very nice work.

Veritasiness

Feb 19, 2010
So for those keeping score at home...

Alex is the creepy/vaugely messed-up one.
Graham is the arrogant but not-as-smart-as-he-thinks-he-is one.
Paul is a genius who likes to solve problems but doesn't see things realistically.
Tim (may be return in strength!) mostly just doesn't get what's going on, but is a nice guy.
Tally is the ditzy-dumb pretends-not-to-get-it one.
Kathleen is into really creepy things and doesn't understand that more isn't better.
Matt is the loser who never gets his way - but it's because he's an ass anyhow.
Jer is either profoundly weird or profoundly stupid.
James is... James. I haven't seen enough of his in-universe personality to know.
Morgan lost his sanity some time ago and has completely stopped trying to recover it.
Bill is very tall.

That seem about right?

Great episode. Very funny; LRR always does meta well. Happy halloween!

Folio

Jun 11, 2010
What I wonder is if they are permanent marking markers. If so: Why would you do such a stupid thing!?

Siuki

Nov 18, 2009
Those dolls are cute. Brilliant video by the way. Heh heh... Meddling Assholes.

i64ever

Aug 26, 2008
Veritasiness said:
So for those keeping score at home...

Alex is the creepy/vaugely messed-up one.
Graham is the arrogant but not-as-smart-as-he-thinks-he-is one.
Paul is a genius who likes to solve problems but doesn't see things realistically.
Tim (may be return in strength!) mostly just doesn't get what's going on, but is a nice guy.
Tally is the ditzy-dumb pretends-not-to-get-it one.
Kathleen is into really creepy things and doesn't understand that more isn't better.
Matt is the loser who never gets his way - but it's because he's an ass anyhow.
Jer is either profoundly weird or profoundly stupid.
James is... James. I haven't seen enough of his in-universe personality to know.
Morgan lost his sanity some time ago and has completely stopped trying to recover it.
Bill is very tall.

That seem about right?

Great episode. Very funny; LRR always does meta well. Happy halloween!
You forgot that Kathleen is afraid of bears.

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
BTW, I've added "Magnificent Bastard" to my daily vocabulary since "Reduce your Footprint". For that, I thank you guys.