LoadingReadyRun: Videogame Fighting Tournament

Grahav

Mar 13, 2009
So many good ideas here. Awesome episode.

Man, I wish I could see that fight.

Grahav

Mar 13, 2009
BehattedWanderer said:
Could always have gone with some Dead or Alive girls. That would show Shang Tsung that you mean silly business.
Add Rumble Roses and some mud and you got a serious winner.

Sosa Star

Nov 23, 2009
Oddly noone has mentioned that it's Scorpion,not SubZero who pulls the spines out. Excellent work as always. LLR makes me smile and giggle in ways that make my parents confused and that's a good thing

Vortigar

Nov 8, 2007
Sosa Star said:
Oddly noone has mentioned that it's Scorpion,not SubZero who pulls the spines out. Excellent work as always. LLR makes me smile and giggle in ways that make my parents confused and that's a good thing
Uhm, no, that's sub-zero.

Those nutjobs at Screwattack even made a top 10 last week.
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/top-10-screwattack/702288

Scorpion copied it later in one of the 3d games I believe.

Jelly ^.^

Mar 11, 2010
Can we get some of those posters uploaded as images? I'd love to have them as a desktop background!

S_K

Nov 16, 2007
bog standard injokes here guys nothing too new or intersting, and If you're going to have ads before videos now guys could you at least not make them a buggy mess? I had to reload the video 3 times before I could play it!

K4RN4GE911

Apr 27, 2010
I'll admit, I LOL'ed. I would DEFINITLY pay to see a match for Sektor vs. Yoshimitsu. That would make my year!

BelmontClan

Nov 15, 2009
Do you guys still have those posters? Ever think of having a LRR contest where you give away special props like those posters as prizes?

Falseprophet

Jan 13, 2009
So I finally watch the one I missed when I was on vacation, and there's a C64 Bruce Lee reference! I'd almost forgotten that game. Thanks guys!