LoadingReadyRun: Ways to Spend Valentines

cyber95

Feb 28, 2008
-Dragmire- said:
No Paul, don't go for the kinder eggs!

There just not worth it anymore, you used to be able to build neat toys but now you can expect the closest thing to building something is to put stickers on a non assembly figure.

I heard they started to suck after someone took a legal jab at them over the small pieces that could pose a chocking hazard.

... I miss the good kinder eggs.
Oh man, the other day in a kinder egg I got a plane! Like, it had a some papery plastic bits that you fold into triangular rods, and other papery plastic bits that you fold just a bit to keep it rigid as wings, and yeah a little glider thing that's actually decently sized and you had to actually assemble! Out of a modern Kinder Surprise toy! Could they be trying to make them not suck again?

LordFish

May 29, 2012
ewhac said:
Hey guys, you left out: Build a NAS.

...Which I'm pretty sure is what I'll be doing.
I like your style, good sir. I think I may just drain my water cooling loop :p

-Dragmire-

King over my mind
Mar 29, 2011
cyber95 said:
-Dragmire- said:
No Paul, don't go for the kinder eggs!

There just not worth it anymore, you used to be able to build neat toys but now you can expect the closest thing to building something is to put stickers on a non assembly figure.

I heard they started to suck after someone took a legal jab at them over the small pieces that could pose a chocking hazard.

... I miss the good kinder eggs.
Oh man, the other day in a kinder egg I got a plane! Like, it had a some papery plastic bits that you fold into triangular rods, and other papery plastic bits that you fold just a bit to keep it rigid as wings, and yeah a little glider thing that's actually decently sized and you had to actually assemble! Out of a modern Kinder Surprise toy! Could they be trying to make them not suck again?
I don't know, I got one a couple weeks back and it was a hard plastic bear figurine, no components just one dust collector that was part of a set.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
DVS BSTrD said:
And you were too good for that glorified powerpoint technique anyway Raimi.
wait, what does Sam Raimi have to do with this? And how did you guys know Ice Cream and Booze is my favorite desert?

Shocksplicer

Apr 10, 2011
Darth_Payn said:
DVS BSTrD said:
And you were too good for that glorified powerpoint technique anyway Raimi.
wait, what does Sam Raimi have to do with this? And how did you guys know Ice Cream and Booze is my favorite desert?
The Stinger for every X2Y video is a Sam Raimi style POV shot. The Stinger for this X2Y was the Sam Raimi being dumped by the Ken Burns Effect.

Dooly95

Jun 13, 2009
I was expecting a payoff after they kept showing Graham and Kathleen together, all for naught. :(

drthmik

Jul 29, 2011
Really?
Kneeing him in the balls?

that's all you could come up with?
PATHETIC!

Do some research
St. Valentine was imprisoned, beaten, stoned and beheaded.

stephen0118

Jan 13, 2010
Thanks for the ideas, guys. I'm single, so I'll be catching up on stuff on my DVR---wait that's what I do every Thursday :).

Dascylus

May 22, 2010
I spent the whole time tagging on "...and booze" to each of the ways.

Send yourself a valentine ...and booze
Observe other couples ...and booze
Get your taxes done early ...and booze
Catch up on your game backlog ...and booze
Watch a romantic movie ...and booze
Watch a "romantic" movie ...and booze
Go far away ...and booze
Clean up the house ...and booze
Hang out with single friends ...and booze
Pick up a hobby ...and booze
Buy cheap candy ...and booze
Just go knee St. Valentines in the balls ...and booze

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
hm...I haven't finish AC3 yet either. guess I know what I'll be doing on the 14th :c

zeekyle

May 18, 2009
that is what I'm going to do on Valentines.
Be alone...check
booze...check
booze...check
booze...check
and more booze...check and check

good times being alone, goooood times...

Oh and play portal, its not Valentines day with out portal...