LoadingReadyRun: Ways to Use a Vuvuzela

CK76

Sep 25, 2009
Any of these uses are better than annoying me at or while watching a football match.

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
Paul.. The cop!? This isn't canon! James is always cop![/fanspecificrage]

Hurray for random and awesome uses for loud tubes of BRRRZZZ!! I think Kathleen misjudged the vuvuzelameters of Tim's car though.. Way too narrow D:

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
Ahm, the errata is copied from Wikipedia without attribution. Just sayin...

Metcarfre

Nov 20, 2008
On the subject of Sam Raimi:
GrahamS said:
Garfy said:
Edit: No Sam Raimi :(
There was a "Sam Raimi-style" shot, at the end. We just didn't label it as such.
Get over it!!!

Also, read before posting, thanks!

Don't use all-caps. Caps lock isn't cruise control for cool.

--Mod

Orcus The Ultimate

Nov 22, 2009
GrahamS said:
Ways to Use a Vuvuzela

Admit it, you went and bought one. Now that no one cares about football anymore, what do you DO with it?

Watch Video
...you can also use it as a big plastic condom LoL!

ZehGeek

[-Militaires Sans Frontieres-]
Aug 12, 2009
Aww I'd give Paul a ride at the end. He looks so inviting, and nice....Then he'd probably kill me in my sleep for my tickets. ._.
Still, it'd be worth it. :D

crouchingtigress01

Mar 14, 2009
Funny but where is the Sam Raimi? I think this is the only one to be without one, but I guess it would be tough to do for the vuvuzela, huh?

faselei

Jul 19, 2008
"no one cares about football anymore"

Only a north American would say such a thing. The other 5 billion of us have calendars marking down the days to the start of our national football seasons and gossip about the next world cup already abounds the media. As well as the European cup, Africas cup, champions league...

Yay footie.

Le_Lisra

norwegian cat
Jun 6, 2009
That is probably the silliest costume Graham ever wore. :D

faselei said:
"no one cares about football anymore"

Only a north American would say such a thing. The other 5 billion of us have calendars marking down the days to the start of our national football seasons and gossip about the next world cup already abounds the media. As well as the European cup, Africas cup, champions league...

Yay footie.
So true. I have to hang out with a lot of sport students and (proper) football is THE sport anywhere in good ol' Europe.
Personally, I'm indifferent, but you cannot escape it anywhere.