LoadingReadyRun: Whole Story - Fire Hydrants

Ren3004

In an unsuspicious cabin
Jul 22, 2009
I loved the image of the dragon with the six-pack ring in his snout. One of the funniest things I've seen all week.

gameoni

Jun 9, 2010
Who did all the great and hilarious pics of the dragons the one with a six-pack ring on it had me laughing so hard I had to stop the video to catch my breath

Frozengale

Sep 9, 2009
YOU! ON THE BOOM! Yes Ben Wilkinson. That is VERY LOUD and I can hear every bump and it's quite annoying.

Was probably my favorite ever "fake history" thing that you guys have done, but a cable or something was bumping up against the boom and it was making it insufferable.

khsh

Apr 16, 2009
I was truly hoping The Whole Truth would return.
As ever, thanks guys.

luvd1

Jan 25, 2010
Qi has nothing on this s%#t. I learn so much. Shame am too old to use it to impress chicks..... Which is good news for the girlfriend. Nice one guys... And gals.

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
We have to have some sort of event to celebrate the valour and courage of the early Fire Hides. Through their sacrifices did our plasma screens stay safe from the fire-breathing menace. We owe them much.

Nov 30, 2009
Frozengale said:
YOU! ON THE BOOM! Yes Ben Wilkinson. That is VERY LOUD and I can hear every bump and it's quite annoying.

Was probably my favorite ever "fake history" thing that you guys have done, but a cable or something was bumping up against the boom and it was making it insufferable.
The problem is that they broke their boom a while back and just have the mic rubber-banded to the pole so every vibration and bump is easily transferred to the mic.

Sight Unseen

The North Remembers
Nov 18, 2009
Tel_Windzan said:
Oh god, I knew littering was consider bad in the past but knowing that those 6 pack can holder things were responsible for killing off our dragons is just...horrible! Curse you, Soda Companies!

Seriously though, I think this is an interesting new series to LRR, I know I wouldn't mind seeing more!

Also, I'm not too sure if this has been mention before but that ending bit with Paul on the fire hydrant might spark the desire to see Paul now balance himself on things than rather things balancing themselves on him.
Luckily for you, this isn't a new series. Behold!

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/loadingreadyrun/3231-The-Whole-Story-Spam

Thamous

Sep 23, 2008
CGAdam said:
DONEC NON COMBURET NOSTRA FUNDO

The engrish (Latglish?) I get back from google translate is "SPREAD OUR LONG AS shall not be burnt". I can sorta see where you were headed with this, but what was the english you plugged in to get the latin?
Google translate says it means "we shall not be burnt of extended" which makes sense I guess. Maybe there was serious extension going on back in those days.

-Dragmire-

King over my mind
Mar 29, 2011
Man, it's a good thing his feet didn't slip on either side of the Fire HydraNT at the end when he jumped off...

Tel_Windzan

Dec 18, 2008
lotr rocks 0 said:
Tel_Windzan said:
Oh god, I knew littering was consider bad in the past but knowing that those 6 pack can holder things were responsible for killing off our dragons is just...horrible! Curse you, Soda Companies!

Seriously though, I think this is an interesting new series to LRR, I know I wouldn't mind seeing more!

Also, I'm not too sure if this has been mention before but that ending bit with Paul on the fire hydrant might spark the desire to see Paul now balance himself on things than rather things balancing themselves on him.
Luckily for you, this isn't a new series. Behold!

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/loadingreadyrun/3231-The-Whole-Story-Spam
I know it isn't a new series; I'm just happy to see that they are doing more of them!

Hungry Donner

Henchman
Mar 19, 2009
When LRR has made enough of these they need to collect them on a DVD and sell them as a gag teaching aid :D

Frozengale

Sep 9, 2009
Billthecrazycat said:
Frozengale said:

The problem is that they broke their boom a while back and just have the mic rubber-banded to the pole so every vibration and bump is easily transferred to the mic.
ugh that is awful. Hope they can find the money to replace it, otherwise any shot where they have to move the boom is going to be a horrible experience.

Impluse_101

Jun 25, 2009
Graham_LRR said:
Whole Story - Fire Hydrants

Nigel Fitzgerald Brouwer returns to tell the hows and whys of fire hydrants.

Watch Video
You know...

I think I could actually believe this.