LoadingReadyRun: Wizard Chat

OZITOMAI

Jul 8, 2009
cant believe you guys actually named a video wizard chat, brilliant video, funny as always, i loughed so hard

ewhac

Digital Spellweaver
Legacy
Escapist +
Sep 2, 2009
San Francisco Peninsula
Country
USA
Mydnyght said:
ewhac said:
Try this instead. Assuming you have a [strong]complete[/strong] set of tuning crystals with Belden Standard Ordinal Designations, select the following crystals and array them around the artifact whose resonance you're trying to isolate: 2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 17, 19, 23, 31, 37, 41, 43, 47, 53, 59.
I hate to tell you this, but where the hell is 29?
Great G'ltanroth, you're right!

Finding these prime resonances has been the biggest difficulty of the whole affair. There seems to be no simple way to reliably isolate them. It looks like my monograph will be delayed yet again. Thank you for pointing this out; you've saved me considerable embarrassment.

God of Path

God of Path
Jul 6, 2011
Wands and staves provide different situational benefits. Wands are for sqiddling your way out of a tricky situation. Accidentally summoned too many imps and they're rampaging all over your laboratory? The wand's just your thing. On the other hand, I would be loathe to attempt a grand incantation without the help of a trusty old staff. If you want the ruin of a town, city, or even a province, you should stick with staves.