London Calling With a Fresh Clue for BioWare's New Game

Krion_Vark

Mar 25, 2010
Lets see what we have:
Screen Shot of a guy holding a gun similar to that from Mass Effect.
Coldest Temp recorded on Earth
Atomic whatever of Iron
SIS Headquarters
A disc cover from a CD that came out in 2006.

Now lets talk about the CD. The colors are of the German Flag. The connections to the CD can be anything.

JourneyThroughHell

Sep 21, 2009
Andy Chalk said:
JourneyThroughHell said:
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/99497-BioWare-Countdown-Ends-BioWare-Blows-Up-UPDATED

How can you not remember, sir? You are the one who brought the news.
Oh, that. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And see, that was fun! I had a blast doing that post.
Especially considering the fact that I'm not from the U.S.A. and therefore all of that was complete nothing for me - that's very cruel of you.

You and your evil laugh, you.

Piflik

Feb 25, 2010
Easy...

Iron: Iron Curtain
Coldest Temperature: Cold War
SIS: Protagonist

The Clash: ...Background Music?

MadMechanic

Nov 6, 2009
KEM10 said:
You know, you guys have to Clampdown to figure this out. It won't be easy since the only clues you have are Guns in Brixton and "The only band that matters." But all this speculation is just leading you to board a Train in Vain.

However, if you try hard enough, surely Rudy Can't Fail.
I'd almost have given you one interwebz for that...but I can't. It's Rudie, not Rudy. However, that was very good attempt.

Ok, Clash aside - I've re-watched the video that started all this but...where the hell are you guys seeing bombed London-like surroundings? Unless I'm not registering the shot, all I see is the guy in a window...

badgersprite

[--SYSTEM ERROR--]
Sep 22, 2009
They're releasing a James Bond game! The atomic mass of iron and the coldest recorded temperature on Earth are just coordinates on the globe for where your mission takes place!

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
MadMechanic said:
KEM10 said:
You know, you guys have to Clampdown to figure this out. It won't be easy since the only clues you have are Guns in Brixton and "The only band that matters." But all this speculation is just leading you to board a Train in Vain.

However, if you try hard enough, surely Rudy Can't Fail.
I'd almost have given you one interwebz for that...but I can't. It's Rudie, not Rudy. However, that was very good attempt.

Ok, Clash aside - I've re-watched the video that started all this but...where the hell are you guys seeing bombed London-like surroundings? Unless I'm not registering the shot, all I see is the guy in a window...
If we're correcting him, isn't it also Guns OF Brixton?

Frenger

May 31, 2009
The future is unwritten, lol, guess we have to wait a couple of weeks.

I hope for a spin-off myself, but moar Mass Effect 3 isn't bad. Just as long as they don't pull something stupid, like that silly auction again, I'm happy.

Mortons4ck

Jan 12, 2010
The Clash....Rock the Casbah? ....The middle east....British Secret Intelligence...Espionage....Sniper lining up a shot.....oh dear god

Gentlemen, I believe our worst fears have been realized. EA has finally coerced Bioware into developing Medal of Honor: Black Ops