Longest name for a game ever

Chimpzy_v1legacy

Warning! Contains bananas!
Jun 21, 2009
White Princess The Second. A japanese title for the PS2. It's full title is:

White Princess the second ~ Yappari Itto ni Ittemo Soujyanakutemo OK-na Gotsugou Shugi Gakuen Renai Adventure

It becomes even longer in translation:

White Princess the second ~ Love Adventure in the School That Follows the Principle of Convenience, Where It's Okay to Stray From the Path or Stay on the Path.

Jugular

Aug 2, 2009
chimpzy said:
White Princess The Second. A japanese title for the PS2. It's full title is:

White Princess the second ~ Yappari Itto ni Ittemo Soujyanakutemo OK-na Gotsugou Shugi Gakuen Renai Adventure

White Princess the second ~ Love Adventure in the School That Follows the Principle of Convenience, Where It's Okay to Stray From the Path or Stay on the Path.
Wahhhhh that cant be real... Can't be its too long.

Serious Samuel

Jan 19, 2009
chimpzy said:

I see why it's so hard to translate Japaneese to English now.

On topic, Heroes of Might and Magic V: Tribes of the East is quite long. Oh, and going through my shelf of games I found a good one; CSI: Crime Scene Investigation 3 dimensions of murder (not sure if it really counts though).

Ultress

Volcano Girl
Feb 5, 2009
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. The Soulless Army. May not be the longest but it's up there

Daedalus1942

Jun 26, 2009
Maraveno said:
Jugular said:
AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! - A Reckless Disregard for Gravity

This may just be the longest name for a game in the history of gaming.
If I just counted correct
Lord of the rings battle for middle earth two :rise of the witch king

beats that by a landslide
As does Penny Arcade Adventures.

Arkuni

Aug 5, 2009
Longest: John Ronald Reuel Tolkien Lord of the Rings, Electronic Arts Battle For Middle-Earth Two: Rise of the Witch King (®)

Shortest: Z

Both of them strategy games. The later one might be hard to find, but it exists.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/home/573920.html

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Eeeeh, all those new players.

Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II Mysteries of the Sith. Or if we count Jedi Academy as a sequel..

Star Wars Jedi Knight 3: Dark Forces IV: Jedi Outcast II: Jedi Academy.

Arkuni said:
Longest: John Ronald Reuel Tolkien Lord of the Rings, Electronic Arts Battle For Middle-Earth Two: Rise of the Witch King (®)

Shortest: Z

Both of them strategy games. The later one might be hard to find, but it exists.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/home/573920.html
Sorry, no LotR game has that title. Without the JRR and Electronic Arts.

AboveUp

May 21, 2008
...and here I was thinking that Guilty Gear X2#Reload - The Midnight Carnival was a long title.

Some_Jackass

Aug 7, 2008
"Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia: The Official Game of the Phobia part 1: Quest for the Cure"

Once I make it, I'll claim my prize.

Mr. Fister

Jun 21, 2008
Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People Episode 4: Dangeresque 3: The Criminal Projective

That's probably the longest title I've ever heard.