Lose/Lose - The Game That Deletes Your Files

DaMunky89

Aug 15, 2007
*lol*

The only time I could see myself playing this is if I'm doing a reformat of my harddrive anyway.

Treblaine

Jul 25, 2008
Wait, so if you shoot at ENEMY spacecraft that damages YOUR OWN data and files?

How the F**K does that make sense? If it was an online multiplayer, and it deleted files on your opponent's computer and also by extension your opponent successfully attacking you dmaged/removed your own files... that would make sense... but only slightly.

This is the first "art" game I have ever heard of and just like those "artists" (i.e. pretentious douchebags with more time/money/pot than common sense) their work is nothing but self masturbatory drivel.

I.e. shit of the WORST kind.

Garrig

Mar 11, 2009
The one time I played it, somehow it managed to delete all the virii on my computer. Pot shot luck for the win!!

Zombie_Fish

Opiner of Mottos
Mar 20, 2009
I've just started A Levels and have some of that work on my laptop.

There is no way in hell that I'm downloading that.

Whilst I can kind of see the philosophical and controversial ideas behind this game, this is a very bad way of going across it, I think.

Also, what do they mean by 'random files'? Do they mean stuff in My Documents or anything, including important program files? I'd most likely suspect it to be the former, but if it's the latter (like I could assume from the term 'any file') it could be like the classic pain in the ass prank of tricking someone into deleting system 32.

Kermi

Elite Member
Nov 7, 2007
Were they aiming to create a game no one would play to make some kind of point? Because it looks like they failed even at that.

KarmicToast

Nov 11, 2008
It's an important thing we all must learn. When you see an alien...don't shoot first. Did we learn nothing from the Membari war?

Azraellod

Dec 23, 2008
creepy.

i suppose i could back up my hard drive and play it, but it doesn't sound that great to me anyway.

why would anyone play this?

KaiRai

Jun 2, 2008
That's stupid, like seriously stupid.
How would it delete your files too? What if they're password protected?

Lenny Magic

Hypochondriacal Calligrapher
Jan 23, 2009
Seems like an interesting idea, but I really doubt this will become popular. I love my hard drive stuff to much.

Craig FTW

Mar 25, 2009
That's the worst thing I've heard.. I'm going to tell my dad to never play it right now.
Although I may trick people in my school... hehe