LotRO Dev Admits "We Were Wrong" About Radiance

SaintWaldo

Interzone Vagabond
Jun 10, 2008
Everything you said before this quote means you didn't want to read what I was saying, just try to put static on top of it. No matter. The signal is already there, so I don't need to repeat it all a third time for you.

Akalabeth said:
Whereas I have only served as devil's advocate
Well, you've now at least identified your employer just fine by me. However, who do you think wants everyone convinced rent is real? Are you gonna help him do that and then disappear? Because you seem to have volunteered for exactly that duty.

You're so vain, I bet you think this song is about you, don't you? DON'T, YOU.

SaintWaldo

Interzone Vagabond
Jun 10, 2008
Akalabeth said:
>beep<

You see what I said...
I saw it all. So did everyone else.

You're squawking like a pink monkey bird, and I'm struggling just to hear the words.

I bet you STILL think this song is about you, don't you? DON'T, YOU.

Zom-B

Feb 8, 2011
SaintWaldo said:
That was English, joker.
barely. anyhoo, the developers of LoTRO online don't have to be honest. whatever the true reasons are that the radiance mechanic didn't work, it really has no bearing. they've admitted a mistake and presumably plan to correct it.

as for your proselytizing, when people start throwing around sentences like:

"To not admit this is to aid the Devil in his always recurring self-disappearing act."

it comes across as religious speech. i'm not here to hear about the devil or the light or have my soul saved, i just want to chat about gaming.

don't be so sensitive.

SaintWaldo

Interzone Vagabond
Jun 10, 2008
Akalabeth said:
Let me know when you graduate grade school
I starved with your philosophers long ago, and it was because they wouldn't let me eat for asking me to tell them the truth, again. I bet that if you've starved with philosophers, it was only because of limited resources.

Light has no limit but for the local speed of travel. I bet you think I need a degree to have the RIGHT to say that while refusing to prove it.

Khan, I'm positively LAUGHING at you.

SaintWaldo

Interzone Vagabond
Jun 10, 2008
Zom-B said:
don't be so sensitive.
I know you want me to tune my detector down, but I also know that's only so you can run faster and try to get to the gold I learned long ago to throw away. You're the one who WISHES YOU were less sensitive, because the truth hurts. I've simply learned to cry without shame so I can heal myself. Stop trying to jam the signal that might show the way to do this to another.

I'm an atheist, and so are you. I've just killed one more god, and that's not a quote. It's a re-encoding of Stephen Roberts transmission of truth. You are showing yourself unworthy of that deliverance. Take caution and care, and go watch a play or a movie to save yourself.

SaintWaldo

Interzone Vagabond
Jun 10, 2008
Akalabeth said:
I don't own any philosophers. I'm assuming you're quoting three different sources in some attempt to get a position across and/or to make yourself appear smart. But really, none of that impresses me. And like a friend of mine, the only thing that people who quote movies prove is that they have no voice of their own.
So you admit you don't understand and want to ad hominem in an attempt to false shame me into silence. That's half-honesty at least. Thanks for conceding all previous points to me. That means I win, even if you don't realize it.

I'm simply asking you to stop trying to jam a signal because you can't figure out how to decode it. I'm not claiming to own any truth. I have admitted all the way that this voice is a tune I've discovered, not created. You try to change the subject to the performance so you can jam the message of the play.

Give me the last word and I won't start REALLY insulting you.

GodEmperor47

Nov 12, 2010
Gating mechanics are fine so long as they are working as intended by the developer. It's ultimately up to the devs to implement whatever they feel is best for the game, and if it's not working and they've tried to fix it (sounds like they did try, even if they failed miserably) then they should take it out. And they did. Nothing wrong with any of that, it's not some horrific evil thing to put out a bad mechanic. No one held a gun to the customers' heads and made them keep playing if they hated the mechanic. And quitting an MMO is a healthier choice than playing one, anyway.

Ironic Pirate

May 21, 2009
sooperman said:
dancinginfernal said:
I read the lorebook entry, but I still don't necessarily get it.

Anybody want to help a brudda out?
From what I gather, it's a defense against Gloom, a de-buff that bosses use. The more Radiance you have, the more Gloom you can take without loosing the levels that it would normally de-buff you.

Better?
How is that bad? Does it make the bosses too easy or something?

SaintWaldo

Interzone Vagabond
Jun 10, 2008
Akalabeth said:
Right here, you're laughing because you know what I said was not assumption, but believable to all reading. You laugh, because you know it's true, and you are trying to drown out the signal in the eyes of those who might read this.

I know you will try to use that statement against me and say, "you are doing the same, that makes you a hypocrite". I will pre-argue that right now. I'm not drowning out the devs' signal; I simply heard a half-broadcast and wanted to complete the truth. I'm adding. No Assumptions. I looked within and KNOW that this is how they felt and what they didn't, BECAUSE I've done it myself and I've forgiven myself and I'M NOT ASHAMED. That makes me not a hypocrite, but self-inspected and worthy of professed judgment like you are reading. That's also how I know you are just lying to yourself to make yourself unread what I've said: I've done what you are doing right now, too.

Akalabeth said:
Your opinions are baseless and your method of conveying them are convoluted. There's nothing wrong with symbolism in a literary work, and there's nothing wrong with analogy in an academic work. But analogy and metaphor is used to help convey meaning. Your relying on it entirely, which serves no purpose but to hide your actual opinion. But since your opinion is as I've said baseless, that's no great loss.
You are asserting a lack of base without proving it. My base is the merit of having done games that were released defective and too early, and I know why we did it and I have pledged to never do so again. The reason was rent, not currency, and that is what these guys HAVE NOT fully admitted. If they ever do, good on them. They know what the toll is to make a real amends now.

I'm just the waiter who knows the menu and the bill. You're a friend of a patron trying to argue that the fish should have been sent back so you owe nothing. You're probably going to say this makes no sense to you; I know and I know why. I already showed you, with every post, you are in this fight with a real warrior and you keep coming back to get punched. I've told you what it will take for me to not respond again: Stop Responding, First. Because I have already won, long ago. You aren't even trying to refute my original points. You don't even know the formal rules of a debate enough to self apply them when there is no active moderation of the topic.

I'm posting this right now because I DO know the rules of debate, and the first rule is: NEVER CONCEDE WHAT YOU KNOW TO BE TRUE. I concede nothing to you and your silence on topics before IS CONCESSION. Laugh all you want. The readers know who has truth and who is just barking at a sound they don't understand.
Akalabeth said:
I'm simply asking you to stop trying to jam a signal because you can't figure out how to decode it. I'm not claiming to own any truth. I have admitted all the way that this voice is a tune I've discovered, not created. You try to change the subject to the performance so you can jam the message of the play.

Give me the last word and I won't start REALLY insulting you.
Oh please. Don't insult me. That'll really hurt my tender and innocent feelings.
Actually, a true intellectual warrior would have said: "Oh, please, DO insult me!" because a warrior craves more combat. You've asked me for mercy here. I told you in my LAST POST, and it's IN THIS QUOTE the EXACT cost of me not insulting you but I'll give you the menu again: STOP RESPONDING TO TRUTH YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND UNLESS YOU WANT TO PROVE YOU DESERVE INSULT. You've been warned.

It is hurting your feelings. I know this because you are making all the correct sounds. That's exactly my target now. Because I trust a heart to heal from any word, that's why I NEVER throw punches.

Akalabeth said:
Along with your needless symbolism, your "voice" is incoherent. "Jam the message of the play"? How do you Jam a play? You jam radio signals, not plays. A more fitting word would be muddle. Or better yet "drown out".
If you truly believe symbolism is needless, WHY ARE YOU AT A GAMING WEBSITE? If you think my symbolism is needless, WHY ARE YOU DECODING IT AND TRYING TO ENCODE IT BACK FALSE?

My voice is the one you hear in your head right now. It's there. Lie to everyone else about how you don't hear it, but it's in every head reading this. It's their voice, too. It's the voice of truth and they hear it. That you won't admit hearing this inner voice tells me you've probably never truly read.

And you just crossed the line from "rude" to "mean". The only way you drown someone is by pushing them off a boat. That's done with a hand. Just try and drown me, buddy. Just try. You've uttered the first fighting words, and I'm calling you out for it.

One more time, stay silent after this, and I won't actually try my best to be rude as I can. But what you will never see is me being mean enough to say you should be drowned. Even questioning obvious truth is good work up to a point. You're done. Why don't you take a break; you sound tired.

Darmuk and Jelad at Tenagra.

Zom-B

Feb 8, 2011
SaintWaldo said:
Zom-B said:
don't be so sensitive.
I know you want me to tune my detector down, but I also know that's only so you can run faster and try to get to the gold I learned long ago to throw away. You're the one who WISHES YOU were less sensitive, because the truth hurts. I've simply learned to cry without shame so I can heal myself. Stop trying to jam the signal that might show the way to do this to another.

I'm an atheist, and so are you. I've just killed one more god, and that's not a quote. It's a re-encoding of Stephen Roberts transmission of truth. You are showing yourself unworthy of that deliverance. Take caution and care, and go watch a play or a movie to save yourself.
i am intrigued by your ideas and wish to subscribe to your news letter.

SaintWaldo

Interzone Vagabond
Jun 10, 2008
Akalabeth said:
I don't know that it's true and neither do you. I've given a possible explanation and presented it as such. You did the same but presented it as fact.
But go reread my original post and stop lying to yourself about it. I didn't assert truth. I asserted a probability of truth based on my experience. You're trying to twist my words to make your point true. You are a sidewinder. The certainty that I spoke true that shows in the posts that follow is the certainty of one that knows speaking truth summons a demon. And here you are.

Akalabeth said:
And unless you worked in house, you don't know shit.
Even if you know a guy, who worked in house, and he told you such and such, you still don't know. That's called "heresay". Heresay means nothing in the court of law. It means just as little in this discussion.
"Hearsay" is not what you say it is. In other words, "that word does not mean what you think it means". Do you decode that in a useful manner? Hearsay is claiming someone said something and you heard it. That's never what I claimed. So, you're wrong if you think that's the action against which you try to argue.

I know how to learn about living in any house by honestly extending the lessons I learned while living in my own house. A type of house I bet you haven't worked in. What published games did you work on, by the way? Because I have a list of my works. And I'm not ashamed of them.

Akalabeth said:
SaintWaldo said:
I simply heard a half-broadcast and wanted to complete the truth. I'm adding. No Assumptions. I looked within and KNOW that this is how they felt and what they didn't, BECAUSE I've done it myself and I've forgiven myself and I'M NOT ASHAMED. That makes me not a hypocrite, but self-inspected and worthy of professed judgment like you are reading. That's also how I know you are just lying to yourself to make yourself unread what I've said: I've done what you are doing right now, too.
You're right, it's not an assumption. That implies some probability of truth.

What you're doing is simple guesswork. Unbased and unproven.
No, I'm decoding my experience into a MISSING REASON WHY in a SUPPOSED ACT OF CONTRITION. Contrition is useless if you don't has a reason WHY. They never said WHY. That's the unasked question that needs an answer. In that vacuum, I looked within, and came back up with a reason that feels true. I already put probability in MY FIRST ANSWER. You are p4rtending now that I didn't. If they think I'm wrong, they can say so, by GIVING A TRUE SOUNDING REASON. Until then, my version sounds MOST LIKELY to be true. What one do you have that is better? Why is it better?

Akalabeth said:
Why would I stop responding? This is amusing.
Well, if an obviously superior opponent was dancing around even my ability to understand his strategy while telling me he's not going to hurt me unless I stay in the ring one more round, I'd get the idea. You just told me you're likely a masochist. who enjoys the pain, but a cowardly masochist, because you want the pain visited on someone else. Just making a stab at probability based on your own decoding of yourself.

Akalabeth said:
SaintWaldo said:
Actually, a true intellectual warrior would have said: "Oh, please, DO insult me!" because a warrior craves more combat. You've asked me for mercy here. I told you in my LAST POST, and it's IN THIS QUOTE the EXACT cost of me not insulting you but I'll give you the menu again: STOP RESPONDING TO TRUTH YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND UNLESS YOU WANT TO PROVE YOU DESERVE INSULT. You've been warned.
Spare me your warnings buddy.
And please, learn what the definition of sarcasm is while you're at it.

And I'm not a warrior. I'm an artist.
Then get out of a combat area. Again, a warrior is warning you, artist. You make more sounds you will get hurt. Again. With words, tools of art you can't even use. But I can. Get out of this combat circle if you aren't ready for combat.

Akalabeth said:
SaintWaldo said:
It is hurting your feelings. I know this because you are making all the correct sounds. That's exactly my target now. Because I trust a heart to heal from any word, that's why I NEVER throw punches.
I throw lots of punches. And kicks too.
It helps burn calories.
But you can't throw words that have emotional content. Your drawings probably suck too. Probably. How much currency do other people who aren't blood relatives give you for whatever your art is?

Akalabeth said:
SaintWaldo said:
If you truly believe symbolism is needless, WHY ARE YOU AT A GAMING WEBSITE? If you think my symbolism is needless, WHY ARE YOU DECODING IT AND TRYING TO ENCODE IT BACK FALSE?
Who's decoding anything? I simply see the glaring flaws and inconsistencies in your symbolism. You're lucky if I read half of what you say.
Artists decode. Then re-encode. If you think you "create", oh buddy, there's this bridge I want to show you, and I hear it's for sale. That you treat decoding with ignorance that jsut might be contempt, I challenge your self-application of the label artist. Prove it. With currency, not rent.

Akalabeth said:
SaintWaldo said:
And you just crossed the line from "rude" to "mean". The only way you drown someone is by pushing them off a boat. That's done with a hand. Just try and drown me, buddy. Just try. You've uttered the first fighting words, and I'm calling you out for it.
No actually you can drown someone in a bathtub too. And you can use your foot if you wanted to. Or you can body check them with your hip. Or just prompt them to go onto thin ice. Or to swim when they have no ability to do so. There are lots of way to drown a person without the use of one's hands.
Lies are the only thing you mentioned there that isn't a hand. List any other way to drown someone with words, I'll tell you it will be with either lies or emotional content, when you follow it all the way down. But that's not really not the point. You can't even understand a metaphor, and I'm participating in your ignorance now as a joke on you.

Akalabeth said:
SaintWaldo said:
Darmuk and Jelad at Tenagra.
Oh wow now you're quoting next gen. Super nerd.
Rule of Aquisition #4: DEPOSIT YOUR PAYCHECK

hahahaha
Of course you would re-encode Ferengi back to yourself. Do you understand, "artist", that you just decoded in front of us all? You decoded, by prompting to anger, more true than anything you've said before about anything. You just decoded yourself into the image of a greedy, interest charging little gold chasing troll. You may have what you think are "ethics", but if your real ethic is "every ethic is for sale" , well, the number of your rules NEVER MATTER, do they? There's just another item on the menu that can be provided by acquired property if not by yourself. You're a troll. Not the "internet troll" you will want to say I've accused you of being. But the realest troll we have, a troll in a story. You, artist, just performed art. And it was showing your real and true face.

Tell me now, what is my decode to myself from that universe? Can you even begin? I know your face, troll, but you know nothing of mine.

That is why you SHOULD be afraid.

That is why you should now BE SILENT.

SaintWaldo

Interzone Vagabond
Jun 10, 2008
Akalabeth said:
SaintWaldo said:
Akalabeth said:
I don't know that it's true and neither do you. I've given a possible explanation and presented it as such. You did the same but presented it as fact.
But go reread my original post and stop lying to yourself about it. I didn't assert truth. I asserted a probability of truth based on my experience. You're trying to twist my words to make your point true. You are a sidewinder. The certainty that I spoke true that shows in the posts that follow is the certainty of one that knows speaking truth summons a demon. And here you are.
Your original post? Oh let's do that shall we?

If you are going to meditate, go all the way down. If you didn't go far enough this time, which these guys definitely did not do, improve your lungs. Try singing, but no matter what, always broadcast the truth.
"Definitely did not do". You seem pretty certain. You present your OPINION as FACT. Which it is NOT.
You can't even see that target. I'm stating that they definitely did not tell the whole truth because they NEVER SAID WHY. That is true. Go find the "WHY we realeased this broken" explanation in their post. You can't. So my statement is true, and provable.

Are you sure you can read? For comprehension, I mean. Not just decoding the symbols into definitions you think you understand. Really read.

Akalabeth said:
SaintWaldo said:
Akalabeth said:
And unless you worked in house, you don't know shit.
Even if you know a guy, who worked in house, and he told you such and such, you still don't know. That's called "heresay". Heresay means nothing in the court of law. It means just as little in this discussion.
"Hearsay" is not what you say it is. In other words, "that word does not mean what you think it means". Do you decode that in a useful manner? Hearsay is claiming someone said something and you heard it. That's never what I claimed. So, you're wrong if you think that's the action against which you try to argue.
Wrong again cowboy. Heresay is exactly what I think it is. To quote:
1. Unverified information heard or received from another; rumor.

Ie. You had a buddy at Studio X. You don't work at Studio X. He told you a story, but you can't verify it yourself because YOU WEREN'T THERE.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/hearsay

Hey, jackass, don't condescend to define a word to me that YOU CAN'T EVEN FUCKING SPELL.

The address that comes up in my browser when I type "dic" is dictionary.com. What shows up in yours when you type those 3 letters?

I never claimed to hear anything or be repeating anything anyone said so I NEVER engaged in hearsay. If you can't even spell, I don't care if you can repeat a definition. You STILL don't understand the word. And you prove this by misusing it.

And, by the way, I notice you can't say what games you've worked on or what studio you've been in. You just conceded that you are most likely full of shit at that claim. And here, just so I can do what I asked you to do and you failed, here's a link to a game I worked on. It's not world shaking, but it's on a shelf and I will own every part of it, good and bad, that I helped put in it. This is called making a work to stand the test of time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robot_City_%28video_game%29

I'll even give you another chance. I showed you my test of time, can you show anyone yours? Have you been brave enough to make even one that is on display for the whole world?

Akalabeth said:
SaintWaldo said:
No, I'm decoding my experience into a MISSING REASON WHY in a SUPPOSED ACT OF CONTRITION. Contrition is useless if you don't has a reason WHY. They never said WHY. That's the unasked question that needs an answer. In that vacuum, I looked within, and came back up with a reason that feels true. I already put probability in MY FIRST ANSWER. You are p4rtending now that I didn't. If they think I'm wrong, they can say so, by GIVING A TRUE SOUNDING REASON. Until then, my version sounds MOST LIKELY to be true. What one do you have that is better? Why is it better?
No you did not put up a probability, you claimed that your interpretation was true. When you have no facts to back it up. Giving a possible explanation is fine if you present it as such. You did not.
I claimed my interpretation sounded truer to me than anything they said, and the main reason was because there was no attempt to tell us WHY. Telling why is how you really perform contrition, and that was obviously their intent. They came up short, IN MY CLEARLY LABELED OPINION, and then I gave a LIKELY reason based on MY EXPERIENCE which is how I formed a SENSE OF WHAT MIGHT BE TRUE. And I listen to that sense. You don't have any empathy, I'll wager. That would be a reasonable explanation for why you can't hear a likely truth when it's spoken right in your eagle semen soaked face.

Akalabeth said:
SaintWaldo said:
Akalabeth said:
Why would I stop responding? This is amusing.
Well, if an obviously superior opponent was dancing around even my ability to understand his strategy while telling me he's not going to hurt me unless I stay in the ring one more round, I'd get the idea. You just told me you're likely a masochist. who enjoys the pain, but a cowardly masochist, because you want the pain visited on someone else. Just making a stab at probability based on your own decoding of yourself.
I understand your strategy just fine. Which is talk out your ass until the other guy gets bored/fed up and quits responding. One problem in your strategy, is that I find this amusing.
You're the one talking out your ass, winning no points, while I count coup on your thick head for OTHERS to see. You're a punching bag now. You're a practice girl. For me. Thanks for showing up. tackling dummy. I won't wear out. You should see this by now. But you don't. So talk out your own ass and convince yourself that that is all anyone else ever does and live in your deaf world until you most likely die your sad little death unloved and unmourned with no works to show for the living, unless you fuck it up for real and manage to accidentally breed.

Either way, you're a troll who has knocked down none of my points and who never took the time to make one of his own. Bravo, thank you for letting me prove myself better.

Akalabeth said:
SaintWaldo said:
Then get out of a combat area. Again, a warrior is warning you, artist. You make more sounds you will get hurt. Again. With words, tools of art you can't even use. But I can. Get out of this combat circle if you aren't ready for combat.
Haha, more assumptions you assume as fact.
If words were a weapon you'd have cut your arms off by accident already so really, I'm not concerned by your inflated opinion of yourself.
Yeah, yeah, yeah. These words are a weapon and I can hear you starting to cry. I'm laughing at your tears, because I was thirsty and you gave them to me to drink.

Akalabeth said:
SaintWaldo said:
Troll, I'm not even wasting energy on you or getting mad to do this. I'm jsut redirecting your energy now, waiting for you to waer yourself out. I got plenty of time. Keep spinning, you might say something true.

But you can't throw words that have emotional content. Your drawings probably suck too. Probably. How much currency do other people who aren't blood relatives give you for whatever your art is?
Oh my drawings probably suck? hahaha. Resorting to insults now are we. I must've struck a nerve. At least I haven't "prostituted" myself to deliver a substandard project.
The insult is not a resort. I warned you THREE TIMES that I would start insulting you, so don't act surprised when I shoot a load in your face that sticks. You could have moved out of the way. But you didn't. You came back. I pretty much said, "I will shoot my eagle semen in your face if you come back here and kneel." Guess what? You came back. You kneeled down. And here it is, SURPRISE! a shot of cum in your face, little troll. You were warned. Quit bitching that you didn't know I was serious when I called, "FORE".

By the way, I'm not ashamed of what I've done and only a troll and an aristocrat tries to use a repentant and honest EX-whore's past against them. I'm honest about what I WAS. That's not what I AM anymore. Because I performed TRUE ACTS OF CONTRITION. So call me a prostitute, that's HALF THE TRUTH. Because that's what I was, not what I am. And what I am won't be used to stop me from telling what I fell is the likely truth: these guys prostituted their talent for rent, and they never admitted anything that was a better or more reasonable explanation. In fact, they didn't ever try. To me, that says everything I need to know.

Akalabeth said:
SaintWaldo said:
Artists decode. Then re-encode. If you think you "create", oh buddy, there's this bridge I want to show you, and I hear it's for sale. That you treat decoding with ignorance that jsut might be contempt, I challenge your self-application of the label artist. Prove it. With currency, not rent.
I've neither a need nor a desire to prove anything to you.
Then sit down and shut up because you just admitted you aren't here to discuss anything, and DISCUSSION is the PURPOSE a FORUM. You're a self-labeled troll and I won't feed you but I won't let you have the last word, either. Die by the fire of what you know is truth. You haven't knocked aside a single thing I've said. That's why you HAVE to keep coming back, right?

Akalabeth said:
SaintWaldo said:
Lies are the only thing you mentioned there that isn't a hand. List any other way to drown someone with words, I'll tell you it will be with either lies or emotional content, when you follow it all the way down. But that's not really not the point. You can't even understand a metaphor, and I'm participating in your ignorance now as a joke on you.
I can understand a metaphor just fine. But I also understand the need to limit metaphors to where necessary. Speaking completely in metaphors is self-indulgent and only paints yourself as a dumbass.
I highly doubt you can understand a metaphor. It's truth that we can never truly understand that for which we have contempt. You've shown your contempt for metaphors by denegrating my use of them. You prove by doing so that you either don't understand them, or DO understand and want to discourage their use as powerful tools of communication. Something you probably jsut hate to do. I 'bet you'd like all your words unchallenged. That's the difference between you and me. I love a real challenge. I also love melting away false ones. Like this one I see before me now.

Melt troll. You are witnessing the face of a shining sun.

Akalabeth said:
SaintWaldo said:
Of course you would re-encode Ferengi back to yourself. Do you understand, "artist", that you just decoded in front of us all? You decoded, by prompting to anger, more true than anything you've said before about anything. You just decoded yourself into the image of a greedy, interest charging little gold chasing troll. You may have what you think are "ethics", but if your real ethic is "every ethic is for sale" , well, the number of your rules NEVER MATTER, do they? There's just another item on the menu that can be provided by acquired property if not by yourself. You're a troll. Not the "internet troll" you will want to say I've accused you of being. But the realest troll we have, a troll in a story. You, artist, just performed art. And it was showing your real and true face.
Realest isn't a word buddy. Don't you have spell check?
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/realest

How do you like them apples, dick-weed? Will you admit you are done yet? You've used 2 words wrong, misspelled one while trying to define it, and generally acted the fool the whole way. You're a buffoon and I'll keep you flipping you on to your backside every time you get up again and take another run at me. Believe this, yet? I can let you try to convince yourself at least one more time, if you'd like.

By the way, there's no such word as "heresay". Look it up. I did. BEFORE I made a claim I couldn't prove.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/heresay

dictionary.com said:
heresay - no dictionary results
No results found for heresay:
Akalabeth said:
SaintWaldo said:
Tell me now, what is my decode to myself from that universe? Can you even begin? I know your face, troll, but you know nothing of mine.

That is why you SHOULD be afraid.
I don't particularly care what your face looks like, though I'm sure if you "re-encoded" it with a paper bag over top it would be an improvement.
You should have stopped at, "I don't particularly care," because that sounds like a really true statement about yourself. This is why you can't understand anything I've said. Maybe you should LEARN to care, and then you will be able to write and speak with the force required to be an artist. I must say, you've shown me little on which to build any hope for that outcome.

Go find your best friend, if you have one. I think you may because even fools meet folks with big hearts. Have that person read this whole thread and tell you who THEY think is winning the debate, the actual combat. I trust that person to tell you what you won't admit to yourself. I TRULY pity you if you have to go all the way to your mother or father to find that level of honesty about you from another.

And I only ever show pity to those I hold in deserved contempt.

I. Pity. You.

Akalabeth said:
SaintWaldo said:
That is why you should now BE SILENT.
Fat chance.
Fat head.