LRR

Lady Kathleen

Space Cowboy
Oct 8, 2009
LRR <3 PAX East

Loading Ready Run gives us a look into their experience at PAX East.

Read Full Article

Vanbael

Arctic fox and BACON lover
Jun 13, 2009
That is a lot of Bump in the Night, I never laughed so hard. The only way I could have laughed harder if it was Storm Crow.

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
The awkwardness of the "Racial profiling" was funny but in a way that made me feel awkward, which was in itself funny.

God damn, conventions look so much fun. Makes the wait for London MCM next month all the harder (First convention for me). I really wish I could go to some of these like PAX or something a long those lines.

Calumon: Extra time of you away from your pantry? :3

AbstractStream

Feb 18, 2011
I'm still upset that I couldn't go to PAX this year. Next year for sure!
Bump in the Night hat is so awesome.

psychopez

Jan 25, 2010
AbstractStream said:
I'm still upset that I couldn't go to PAX this year. Next year for sure!
Aww shucks, it was nothing.

Sadly, it didn't survive the plane trip home (I had to finish assembly of it in Boston) or I would have shipped it forward to the LRR crew...

Regiment

Nov 9, 2009
And now I've been in two LRR videos! That's my hand on the table when Kathleen is opening Bump in the Nights.

psychopez said:
AbstractStream said:
Aww shucks, it was nothing.

Sadly, it didn't survive the plane trip home (I had to finish assembly of it in Boston) or I would have shipped it forward to the LRR crew...
That was an awesome hat. I was hoping to see it on Feed Dump.

psychopez

Jan 25, 2010
I may make another and send it anyways, without the PAX East deadline it's one of those projects that's real easy to just ignore. "Play another ME3 multiplayer round, or work on the hat. Which one has a sniper rifle? That's the one..."

It's how my mind works.

I did, however, let it slip that the hat was just for PAX East, made of Bump in the Nights.

PAX Prime I'm looking to make the Bump In the Knight. :)

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Kathleen: "I had to blow my load at the match game."

Matt: o.o *moves to the left*

Kathleen: :D *moves to the left*

James: "You're all terrible at this. Graham please tell me where we are."

Graham: "Hey we're-"

Matt: "You blew your load at the match game?"

Kathleen: "My funny load!"

God, this is why I love you guys. Someday I'll have the budget to stalk you guys. Someday...

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
I was so happy at the moment, but for some reason I look angry in the video. Make no mistakes, the LRR meet-up was blowing my mind! Canadaman ho!

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
PayneTrayne said:
I was so happy at the moment, but for some reason I look angry in the video. Make no mistakes, the LRR meet-up was blowing my mind! Canadaman ho!
You were Canadaman? You have my thanks as a Canadian patriot for strutting around at PAX like that if that is the case.

cricket chirps

Apr 15, 2009
I am 17 and have yet to attend anything other than one anime con D: i really cant wait to go to a future con and meet LRR / go to LRR events.

And right after i post this, the escapist announces that they are having their own con and its in my state....yep some higher powers loves me right now. -almost cried from happiness when i read "durham, NC"

x'D punched a wall...it hurt

Varya

Elvish Ambassador
Nov 23, 2009
Living is Sweden (or, as we call it amongst ourself: Notchadonia) is great in many ways, but the distance to awesiome conventions is a huge (pun incoming) con.

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
Redlin5 said:
You were Canadaman? You have my thanks as a Canadian patriot for strutting around at PAX like that if that is the case.
All in a days work, citizen.

But seriously, I was surprised at how many people actually liked the costume but had no clue who LRR or the Arrogant Worms were.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
I guess it's a little late now, but you can actually look at all of the cards in that older style booster if you push down hard enough where the name is, and you can slide the cards around just a bit to look at the contents of one of those types of boosters.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
OK, if on the next Desert Bus I don't see 'One Thousand Bump in the Night cards' I'll go up there and take all of them for myself.

BUMP