LulzSec hacked by Team Posion

megamabu

Mar 2, 2011
I found lulzsec's antics quite entertaining, besides how does one picture and claims that cannot be backed prove this even happened, I don't know about you guys this seems fishy to me.

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
Hackers hacking hackers huh?

Interesting moral dilemmas are interesting.

WouldYouKindly

Apr 17, 2011
Rem45 said:
CIA (who keep information a secret for a reason) should get lost.

http://thedailyattack.com/2011/06/22/team-poison-pwnz-lulzsec/
I'm pretty ok with people messing with the CIA. There's plenty of shit done with my money, in my name, that I would rather not have done. Also, the CIA managed to create half the reason a lot of countries hate the U.S. and I'd rather that not happen again.

That being said, kick some ass Team Poison. We got no place for those douches who DDoS'd the Escapist. Most of the reason we've been having slow downs and errors is due to them.

Flishiz

Feb 11, 2009
Although I'm happy for LulzSec for getting it's dues, the horribly schadenfreude-laden side of me really wants someone to hack the shit out of their attackers, just so I can eventually say "Looks like Team Poison's blasting off agaaaaaaaaaaain!!"

...God I'm pathetic. Someone get me some chocolate cake and a box of tissues to cry into

cryogeist

Apr 16, 2010
oh fuck YEAH!
que victory theme
lets just hope they don't become the next lulzsec...

SimpleChimp

Jun 11, 2009
I hope one of them is a hot young Angelina Jolie and that the two warring hackers fall in love while taking down an FBI agent.

With alot of jokes based on a "pool on the roof" and a combination of "Crash Overide" and "Acid Burn"

I am hoping the name they chose is Overide Acid.

dmase

Mar 12, 2009
First bravo, but i'm trying to figure out how a two man hacking group got names and photos of at least some confirmed members while the US government couldn't. Yeah its common knowledge we have horrible cyber defense but our offense is supposed to be on par with the rest of the world. I really hope there isn't some epic amount of red tape to hack these groups and find each every one of these people, you hack the FBI then they should crack open each and everyone of these groups websites and servers.

On a side note they probably ended up just getting names and photos of people outside of the core group. Nothing more then helpers really maybe someone else they chooses to run a ddos assisting bot.

CharrHearted

Aug 20, 2010
Hopefully this hacking group won't use their hacking abilities for evil... But for now team poison is on my good side.

Mrsoupcup

Jan 13, 2009
This is what happens when kids who can DDos think they're a big deal, then real hackers come along.

CharrHearted

Aug 20, 2010
Biodeamon said:
This means war! Go lulzec! they will squash them like a bug
Lulsec will get crushed inevitably, no matter how much praise you give it everything shall come to an end.

Watchmacallit

Jan 7, 2010
dmase said:
On a side note they probably ended up just getting names and photos of people outside of the core group. Nothing more then helpers really maybe someone else they chooses to run a ddos assisting bot.
I really hope not, I want LulzSec gone. They're just idiots, there really isn't anything funny about what they do. Some school yard bullies got their hands on some hacking programs and decided to start bullying on the net to fulfill their dying lives...God I really hate them >_>

iLikeHippos

Jan 19, 2010
I'm getting dreary sick of these hacker continuity dilemmas, attacks, constantly attention-whoring news and hackers the same.

Since when did puppies and rainbows grow uninteresting, and we must resolve to cyber guerrilla wars?

Watchmacallit

Jan 7, 2010
xeed said:
What's wrong with you fucking idiots? Are you so butthurt by a few anons ddosing the escapist that you honestly think Lulzsec's targets don't have every bit of what they get coming to them?

Oh god, those poor companies losing millions (while still netting billions in profit)! That poor CIA, which keeps secrets for a REASON! The government is our best friend guys, the CIA would never plot against us!

You all need to have a serious reality check.
Serious reality check coming from the guy that thinks the CIA is against us? One to many movies mate.
Big companies hire people, those people live off of what those companies pay them. If a company has to make lay offs because they lose money from one of their money makers being destroyed then how is that good?

You get your head out of your ass. Big companies aren't evil organisations and the CIA isn't tapping your phone line.