Mahalo: Star Wars The Old Republic: Trooper

Mahalo

Feb 22, 2012
Star Wars The Old Republic: Trooper

Get a better look into the Trooper and their story.

Watch Video

cswurt

Oct 26, 2011
Active Schizophrenic said:
This is ten minutes of your life you will NEVER get back.
It's a good thing your time is worth next to nothing, otherwise that might be cause for concern.

Jun 5, 2010
cswurt said:
This is ten minutes of your life you will NEVER get back.
It's a good thing your time is worth next to nothing, otherwise that might be cause for concern.
I never said anything about MY time. why should anybody give a shit about what I do on the internet. I am just warning that the video is pointless and you shouldn't watch it.

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
Simonoly said:
Simonoly said:
Has anyone worked out what the Mahalo videos are for yet?
I think its a sex thing. Things like this are always a sex thing.
Figures. Hmm, I could fap to this.
I think it means something when the comments are more entertaining than the video.

Simonoly

Oct 17, 2011
Fr said:
anc[is]
Simonoly said:
I really miss Extra Credits :-(
Your sad face seems to imply you are not aware of this:

http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/show/extra-credits
Wait?! What the?! Tits! How did I not know about this?!

Thanks very much for informing me of Extra Credits new home! I've got some catching up to do...

Fr]anc[is

May 13, 2010
Simonoly said:
Wait?! What the?! Tits! How did I not know about this?!

Thanks very much for informing me of Extra Credits new home! I've got some catching up to do...
No problem. I'm glad someone gained something from this video being here

Grey Day for Elcia

Jan 15, 2012
Why are so many people so cruel and dismissive every time one of these videos gets put up? I don't care for them and I don't watch them. But I do come in to read the comments out of curiosity and every time I am reminded how deplorable people can behave in a forum. You'd think these videos were a personal attack. Don't like them? Don't damn well watch them. But don't think it's okay to trash someone's work and attempt to bring them down. Suggest ways to improve if you want to comment.

Saying nothing at all is a lot better than coming off like a wanker because you don't like something.

Azmael Silverlance

Pirate Warlord!
Oct 20, 2009
I enjoyed the video but nothing in it is convincing me to move and join ToR.

Its just looks like over hyped Single-PLayer game from BioWare . . . so much for the big wow killer contender.

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Grey Day for Elcia said:
Why are so many people so cruel and dismissive every time one of these videos gets put up? I don't care for them and I don't watch them. But I do come in to read the comments out of curiosity and every time I am reminded how deplorable people can behave in a forum. You'd think these videos were a personal attack. Don't like them? Don't damn well watch them. But don't think it's okay to trash someone's work and attempt to bring them down. Suggest ways to improve if you want to comment.

Saying nothing at all is a lot better than coming off like a wanker because you don't like something.
Because ever since his failed Skyrim videos, Mahalo's been trashing the Escapist server with his/her/their videos that would get a red bar on Youtube.

Grey Day for Elcia

Jan 15, 2012
Abedeus said:
Grey Day for Elcia said:

Because ever since his failed Skyrim videos, Mahalo's been trashing the Escapist server with his/her/their videos that would get a red bar on Youtube.
Then don't watch it.

/end of

Why people feel the need to act like raving asshats every time they dislike something, rather than, say, just not looking at it or suggesting constructive improvements, is beyond me.

Is the video holding peoples' families hostage or something?

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Grey Day for Elcia said:
Abedeus said:
Grey Day for Elcia said:

Then don't watch it.

/end of

Why people feel the need to act like raving asshats every time they dislike something, rather than, say, just not looking at it or suggesting constructive improvements, is beyond me.

Because most of the world has thing called "Freedom of speech", and if we dislike something, we have every damn right to say we don't. You are free to not read our posts if they make you angry.

kiwi_poo

Apr 15, 2009
Simonoly said:
Has anyone worked out what the Mahalo videos are for yet?
I rather like these. One of my "hobbies" is to just go to a wiki and read the backstories to games I never finished, didn't like or never bothered to buy. I'll spend hours reading shit which barely has any practical application. This is like that, but in video form.

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Grey Day for Elcia said:
Abedeus said:
Grey Day for Elcia said:
Abedeus said:
Grey Day for Elcia said:

Then don't watch it.

/end of

Because most of the world has thing called "Freedom of speech", and if we dislike something, we have every damn right to say we don't. You are free to not read our posts if they make you angry.
Actually, most of the world doesn't have freedom of speech, but that aside-I ask again why be an asshat?

"Oh hey, here is a new video from that series I don't like. Should I watch it and then be a raging asshole in the comments about how bad it is? Or should I ignore it and do something useful with my time? Well, I DO have freedom of speech, so I guess I better be a dickhole."

Logics!
So why are you using your free time to insult me instead of doing something useful, hypocrite?