Make a complaint about the game(s) you are currently playing.

Ephyon

May 30, 2011
Marvel vs Capcom 3

No replay mode =[

My office has the game on the PS3, and we play it everyday.

Sometimes we have really epic matches, and its sad that we can't watch it again for the lulz.

Blue Musician

Mar 23, 2010
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: The aiming feels floaty, and the missions are not as fun as VC. still addictive though.

Pathologic: IT'S HARD AS HELL!

Devil May Cry 4: The old school DMC feel to it (although this could be a pro) and the goddamn jumping puzzles and camera.

Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines: The shooting feels dodgy.

Pinkamena

Stuck in a vortex of sexy horses
Jun 27, 2011
Heroes of Newerth:

There's nothing more frustrating than to get a noob on your team. HoN is a strategy/hero game like DotA, where 5 and 5 people battle each other. Teamwork is the very core of the game, and if you get a new player (less than 50 matches played) on your team, they can really ruin the match, because you rely completely on your team mates. There should be a system so that new players are teamed up with other new players, and experienced players are teamed up with other experienced players.

swankyfella

Mar 17, 2011
Wind Waker: Link controls kinda spotty.
LA Noir: Nobody seems to mind me brutalizing the town as long as I'm in a car. It's just... inconsistent.

Lilitu

Feb 22, 2011
Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria:
I can't complete the Yggdrasil-map and find all treasures and I don't know what to do after defeating Odin-.-
I can't make Solomon's Ring. I sold something important.
So many charaters! (Yes, I still have all Einferias with me)
Quite difficult enemies.

Trinity Universe:
After defeating a lurker in a dungeon, why does the dungeon-description still say "Lurker: undefeated"? :(
The same idle talk over and over again! I already started to sing "Where's my kill? I have to assassinate someone tonight!" in RL! >.<
I can't create all monsters :(
Miyu won't sell me new Managraphics! :(
A lot of talking!

random_bars

Oct 2, 2010
Brutal Legend:

Only Eddie's car makes satisfying thumping noises when you run stuff over in it. Ophelia's hearse and Doviculus' chariot just send anything you run over flying over your bonnet without a sound, which is cool too, but just not as fun. The other vehicles all do the same thing, it's strange really, I don't see why they didn't make them all go thump when they run things over. At least on the Screamwagon you can spear infantry on the grill, that's awesome.

Ryu890

May 28, 2011
Baiten Kaitos:

For the love of all that is good an holy, LEARN TO SPEAK GOOD!!! Seriously, the script could have worked out fine, and the overall plot is pretty neat, but the voice actors....its like their only prior experience with the spoken word came from Nick Jr. shows!

Ryu890

May 28, 2011
doggie015 said:
Minecraft: It's too much like a large lego set (Except with working explosives! :D)
Thats....like complaining that a racing game has cars in it... o_O

lowkey_jotunn

Feb 23, 2011
Elder Scrolls: Oblivion ... leveling up skills is absurdly tedious and boring. Autorunning into walls for hours on end, using tape to hold the jump key down or spamming some useless spell till out of mana (magicka) then resting for an hour and repeat ... tedious and boring. IMO any gameplay mechanic that actively encourages you to let it play without you at the keyboard is a poor decision

Also the voice acting is possibly the worst I've ever heard in a video game (for everyone except Cap'n Picard.) Accents will change mid dialog, attitudes switch from cheery to gloomy and all over the place from sentence to sentence.

And for min/maxer's, the leveling up process is actively detrimental. Getting a character with one or two maxed out stats (not looking for complete 100s down the board, but the primary stats) takes active planning and a separate notepad and excel spreadsheet.

All that being said, still a great game, and one I've dumped well over a hundred hours into.

McMullen

Mar 9, 2010
Red Dead Redemption: Bad guy chasing me down the trail, I'm approaching a civilian horse rider from behind. I shoot the guy chasing me (pointing my gun AWAY from the civilian and TOWARDS the guy shooting in the civilian's direction), and the civilian starts unloading on me with a pistol at close range, forcing me to kill him, and get negative honor points.

No, killing someone that stupid is not a dishonorable act. Failing to kill someone that stupid is a dishonorable act.

Burntpopcarn

May 29, 2011
inFAMOUS is retarded seeing as how it puts a fucking UNARMED MAN against ARMED MEN
cod black ops zombies: i hate being over-ran by an army of RETARDED DUMBFUCKS.
brink:for god's sake chen! stop constantley BUGGING ME WITH SIDE OBJECTIVES AND THUS FUCKING UP MY TEAMMATES!
resistance 2: 3 FUCKING ALIENS WITH GIANT MOLOTOV COCKTAIL LAUNCHERS!
uncharted 2: CLIMB THE FUCKING WALL, JEFF! oh great now i'm dead!
team fortress 2:damnit! WHY IS THIS ASS STRAFING? STAND STILL! I CAN'T HIT MOVING TARGETS! another bad thing: pyro is overpowered, i hate engys and their pesky sentry guns, and despite le spy being a poorly armed wimp i always get killed by spys!

manonfire11

Jun 24, 2011
Fallout:New Vegas
The bugs, oh god THE BUGS.
Red Dead Redemtion
The bugs, once again BUGS.
Halo Reach
The community.
Killzone 2
So hard to reach the last level

It's okay though cause they are all AMAZING.